How can we know if we are walking with and in Christ?

Leonardo von Dolinger

May 28, 2021
UBERLÂNDIA
✟207,924.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How can we know if we are walking with and in Christ?

• “Blessed is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gets understanding. Her ways are ways of pleasantness, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to those who lay hold upon her; and happy is everyone who keeps her.” (Proverbs 3.13,17,18).

Jesus is the savvy work of the Creator (John 1.1; Colossians 2.3). So, let’s analyze the characteristics of the wisdom:

1 – Her ways are ways of pleasantness. The will of Jesus proportion us a joy greater than any suffering in the world (see Hebrews 1.8,9; Acts 5.40,41).

2 – Her paths are peace.

• “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” (John 14.27).

3 - She is a tree of life to those who lay hold upon her.

• “The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he who takes souls is wise.” (Proverbs 11.30).

4 – Happy (and blessed) is everyone who keeps her.

• “Blessed is the man who has not walked in the counsel of the ungodly, and has not stood in the way of sinners, and has not sat in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is only in the Law of Jehovah; and in His Law he meditates day and night.” (Psalms 1.1,2).

So, let’s ask ourselves: what are we doing and speaking are bringing elation, pleasantness and peace about us and people around us? All of this are being source of living water springing out of us in favor of the oppressed of Jesus’ people (Isaiah 14.32)? If so, carrying on tracking this way and have a perfect day in Christ and being useful in His hands.