• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

how can I tell God to STOP blessing me?

Discussion in 'The Ancient Way - Eastern Orthodox' started by rainbowbright, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Philothei

Philothei Love never fails

+2,634
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    Congrats to you Rainbow :) You got an optimistic user name I am sure you are good with names too :)

once you get 4 you are a pro.....

IMO God gives to those who can handle....and are willing. You sound like a strong person I am sure you do not have to take all 5 out to errands at the same time.... Relax and take a deep breath... God is in control.

Also Thekla Happy name day to Maximos :)

Philothei

2. buzuxi02

buzuxi02 Veteran

+2,375
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    How can i tell God to stop blessing me.
    You can tell your husband to start watching more television. Just kidding...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

3. ThePosterFormerlyKnownAs

ThePosterFormerlyKnownAs forgivensinner001/Dust and Ashes/Slambo

+44
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    5 at 29? That clock's ticking! You'd better pick up the pace if you want to catch the Duggars. :D

4. nestoj

nestoj Senior Member

+265
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    Congratulations rainbowbright. :clap:

God helps (^_^)

5. Akathist

Akathist Theology Team Supporter

+692
    Eastern Orthodox
    Private
    US-Others
    This thread has had a clean up. Please do not reply to obvious rule violating posts. Just report them and pretend they do not exist. Or, write a personal message to the individual. This will prevent your posts from getting removed during a clean up of the thread.

Attached Files:

6. cassc

cassc Veteran- I am an Orthodox Christian

+65
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    A friend recently sent me a picture of of shopping with her 5 children all under the age of 5, I believe it can also be found in the dictionary next to wow! May your newest little one bring you much joy :)

7. Dorothea

Dorothea One of God's handmaidens

+2,393
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Divorced
    US-Others
    Congratulations, rainbow!! You already have your hands full, but this news is still such a blessing! LOL How exciting! :D

8. fuerein

fuerein Guest

+0
    Let me offer my congratulations as well. :)

9. kamikat

kamikat my love is bigger than a cadillac

+332
    Eastern Orthodox
    Married
    US-Others
    bumping this, just to prove it wasn't "zapped"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.