Senior Veteran
Mar 3, 2007
✟23,232.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
I think you may be more excited than I am.:D
HEE HEE!!!!!!!! Most likely........probably because I really want a baby and when someone else says they are having one I get uber excited for them!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! ^_^ Our godparents for our wedding..........they have 7 children and the 8th is on the way. I believe they are like 38! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Protoevangel

Smash the Patriarchy!
Feb 6, 2004
Eugene, OR
✟33,297.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Mother Teresa once said, "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle, I just wish (God) didn't trust me so much."

I figured that would be something you can probably identify with right now. The things God calls us to do are often not what we would have chosen, at least at the time.

God bless.You will be in my prayers.

Upvote 0

rainbowbright

Veteran
Sep 4, 2005
exactly opposite of where I'd rather be
✟17,048.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How wonderful! Is there anything we can do to help? What is your Christian name, so I can pray for you? And that of your husband?

Grace and peace,
John

Maybe if you could provide a larger van since I still have all four of my kids in car seats and and we won't have enough room for a fifth, we also need a four bedroom house:D Just kidding. My Christian name is Alexandria and my husband's is Timothy, Thanks.

Oh FYI, I'll be 29 in less than a month so I won't be as young as you all say I am:p

Anyways, thanks everyone, I'm really scared at this moment, especially of having more than one in there.

BMW, it took us 18 months after we were married to get pregnant. We'll have been married 8 years this June. I hope God will bless you soon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rainbowbright

Veteran
Sep 4, 2005
✟17,048.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well, on the bright side, with all these kids you'll be able to use all the names you and your husband thought of for the first child. :D

we're already arguing about names;ie I like the name Thomas but my hubby argues that Thomas the Tank Engine is very popular in our home, so it wouldn't go over very well. I happen to agree but we could just ban Thomas the Tank engine from our kids and I think that would solve it.

Upvote 0
T

Thekla

we're already arguing about names;ie I like the name Thomas but my hubby argues that Thomas the Tank Engine is very popular in our home, so it wouldn't go over very well. I happen to agree but we could just ban Thomas the Tank engine from our kids and I think that would solve it.
our son Max, though named for Saint Maximos, was imagined by one of our children to have been named for the character from "Sam and Max" (comic book) and another thought he was named for the volume control on the stereo -- ya know, Min and Max ^_^

Upvote 0

rainbowbright

Veteran
Sep 4, 2005
✟17,048.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
our son Max, though named for Saint Maximos, was imagined by one of our children to have been named for the character from "Sam and Max" (comic book) and another thought he was named for the volume control on the stereo -- ya know, Min and Max ^_^
haha!! kind of reminds me of when Homer changed his name to 'Max Power' on the Simpson's and he told of how he got the name from a hair drier. I like Max, it's a good name.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.