Country
Lithuania
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So i work a lot with computer all day and my work requires me to read where small letters and sometimes like to spend a lot of time at home on computer or phone as well. When i back at home even if i do want to read the bible , i barely can read more than few pasages because my eyes start to hurt. So how do i read it than and from audio book i dont feel the effect same as reading bible.

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟681,411.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
So i work a lot with computer all day and my work requires me to read where small letters and sometimes like to spend a lot of time at home on computer or phone as well. When i back at home even if i do want to read the bible , i barely can read more than few pasages because my eyes start to hurt. So how do i read it than and from audio book i dont feel the effect same as reading bible.
If you feel more comfortable reading on computers and phones, you can read the Bible on the same devices. And you can read the Bible in the morning, before your eyes start to hurt.

Upvote 0

beautyfrom_ashes

Apr 9, 2020
Des Moines
✟8,023.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What about trying an audio Bible? Go to audible and sign up for a free trial. Buy your favorite audio Bible version (check reviews and listen to the sample). Then cancel your free trial :)
Clearly I didn't read your whole post! Sorry!

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So i work a lot with computer all day and my work requires me to read where small letters and sometimes like to spend a lot of time at home on computer or phone as well

May I suggest that you talk to your employer and get your eyesight checked, request a larger screen and before reading anything enlarge the print.
I don't know about work rules re health and safety in the U S, here in the UK employers pay for eyesight tests and you are allowed a break from constantly staring at a screen.
Set an hourly alarm and every hour go to the toilet, wash your eyes with an eyewash and spend a few moments looking at the horizon.
Even at your desk, at each page break look out the window focus on a distant object, and look at some other object to give your eyes a couple of distant objects to focus on and then return to your enlarged print.

If you can't do anything about things at work, you can stop looking at small mobiles and computer characters at home.

You listen to a reader in church, you can listen to audio bibles, it is only because you are not used to them.

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Larger screen. The cost's of monitors is quite low to a few years ago. Get your eyes checked. I kept trying to read small print, and finally realized I'd come to the age of wearing glasses. Still audio is good for reading larger segments of the Bible.

Upvote 0