✟7,725.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi all...

I just found this forum and am excited to explore it and make new friends. I was not sure where to post this, so I am placing it here. I hope this is ok.

This is my first post, and so I'll be super happy if it reaches some and we can all help make a difference for my sister hopefully. I want her to have this special gift for Christmas and I wish I could alone give it to her, but unfortunately I cannot.

A little background; my sister went through an awful divorce a few years ago that she was blindsided by. Though, she quickly picked herself up cause she had faith, and trusted that things would work out. She decided to go back to school and to become a teacher. She is extremely intelligent and I know she will make an amazing teacher and such a difference. She is just now moving into student teaching next semester, and finished all of her graduate coursework with a 4.0 gpa.

Her one issue is her self confidence. She struggles with her appearance because genetically she did not get all of her adult teeth. A few months ago she found out that there is a contest to win a full dental makeover, however they asked their participants to get likes on their entries. (there is always a catch isn't there! lol)

Taking a second or two out of your day to like her entry will not cost you anything at all financially and could ultimately change her entire life. I am going to post her link below if that is allowed, and if you see fit, please look at her video and like her entry (this is an entry, the link says youtube but that is cause she had to upload a youtube, this does not go to youtube it goes to Dr. Gulpa's contest site). They are giving away 12 full makeovers so please also like others as you see fit too. Dental issues may seem minor to some but to others they can be and are rather devastating. maybe we can help change someone's life with just a second of our time.

Amanda McDonald's Youtube