How can Booker and Harris suddenly endorse Biden after what they accused him of during the debates?

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I mean...does not Harris think he is a thinly veiled racist? Booker thinks he’s senile? Now they endorse him??

It's always like that during a primary. Candidates go for the throat then walk it all back later. It makes for quote fodder during the general election. The worst I've ever seen is Mitt Romney. He changes like that hour by hour.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I mean...does not Harris think he is a thinly veiled racist? Booker thinks he’s senile? Now they endorse him??
What have they been promised in return for their endorsements? Maybe one of those billionaire donors Biden has offered to pay off their campaign debts. Why stand on what you said when there's money on the table? Or a nice position in a Biden government. Maybe even a shot at the VP position.

Biden is having trouble with his coherence. Poor guy. And he thinks, or thought, poor people are as smart as white people. Oh well.

• Agree
Reactions: charsan
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Am I allowed to comment here since it's not talking about Catholic-specific stuff?
Sure! You can comment anytime or fellowship as long as it does not turn into debate. I doubt it will anyway. I was just curious how they can lob all that mud at one another and then turn around and endorse that candidate. I’m sure it all boils down to party loyalty but it does throw people off.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

The one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
What have they been promised in return for their endorsements?
That's the question of the day. We'll never know, but I'm sure they're lining up for important jobs or business contracts.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
That's the question of the day. We'll never know, but I'm sure they're lining up for important jobs or business contracts.
What has Bernie been promised to get him to drop out?

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
What has Bernie been promised to get him to drop out?
Bernie said something about his wife wanting him to drop out. Maybe it's a personal issue with him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Who does he want them to vote for?
I don’t know. I just heard a blip of it in the news today. As he said, he wants to keep his movement going. How he plans to do that, I don’t know.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Who does he want them to vote for?
Well, I can't see voting for Biden or Trump. I'd lean towards Trump but not enough to pull the lever for him. There has to be somebody better.

Upvote 0

Chrystal-J

Site Supporter
Oct 19, 2004
Detroit
✟806,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
I don’t know. I just heard a blip of it in the news today. As he said, he wants to keep his movement going. How he plans to do that, I don’t know.
I just saw something on the news. Bernie said he wants some of his ideas incorporated into Biden's policies.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well, I can't see voting for Biden or Trump. I'd lean towards Trump but not enough to pull the lever for him. There has to be somebody better.
I think we are stuck between the two. We can vote third party but we all know how that goes.

• Agree
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,669,566.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I just saw something on the news. Bernie said he wants some of his ideas incorporated into Biden's policies.
Yeah that’s what they all do. I’m not sure what the Bern is expecting if he truly does not want his followers to vote Biden. I know he is not removing his name from the ballot.

• Informative
Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Bernie is suspending, not ending. Considering the evidence of late, it is possible that Biden is mentally going downhill at an accelerating pace, which could lead to a brokered convention. Especially considering the CV situation, it's best for him to pack in the campaigning, per se, and see how things pan out. At the least he's looking to gain leverage in writing the Dem platform. He folded for Clinton in '16 in the face of blatant fraud against him, so I don't see why he wouldn't for Biden this year, once the right terms have been negotiated.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
I think we are stuck between the two. We can vote third party but we all know how that goes.
I know I can do that without a feeling of shame. But, yes, it is hard to vote for a loser all the time.

Upvote 0