Kristen

Blah Blah
Dec 24, 2001
California
Visit site
✟6,488.00
Faith
Christian
We live in a fairly decent size town, about 35,000 I think. Anyway we are moving about 40 miles away to the country. The town has only 400 people in it! I have lived in small towns before but not even this small and this is definitely a blink and you'll miss it town, but it is beautiful country.

Anyone live in a small town?

What's the population of where you live?

Kristen

Blah Blah
Dec 24, 2001
California
Visit site
✟6,488.00
Faith
Christian
momof3blessings said:
I used to live in a small town. about 5000.

Now I live in a city that's way to BIG about 3 million. I'd love to live in a smaller place again.

3 million is pretty big! I'm from California so I am used to the big city life. I guess I'll have to take up bird watching.... :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LuckyT

Jul 26, 2003
The Bubble
Visit site
✟664.00
Faith
Christian
I'm not too sure what the population of my "Bubble" is, but I do know that we're not that small. We're golf-cart capitol down here. And we're important enough to have the big weather station, a Wal*Mart, a K-Mart, McDonald's, a Home Depot, an outside mall-thingy. So we're pretty big for suburbia. I wouldn't mind living in a small town or the BIG city.

Upvote 0

IvoryRain

Irregular Member
Oct 1, 2003
God Bless the USA
✟1,022.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I pass my towns population sign twice a day but I don't have an accurate figure. I know we are probably just under 8,000.

I moved a lot when I was growing up and didn't settle into anyplace until I was in High School. After school I went to Europe for a while then came home - moved within the state a few times and finally landed in the town next to the one I went to HS in.

Its ok here in Missouri, but I miss Texas.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Around 3 million, and I'd hate to live in a small town again. How would I get spicy Thai food? I go to a small town for vacation and I miss the big town in less then a week! You can't find a good bookstore without driving forever, it's hard to find good coffee and just try and find good foreign movies to rent!
tulc

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kristen

Blah Blah
Dec 24, 2001
California
Visit site
✟6,488.00
Faith
Christian
tulc said:
Around 3 million, and I'd hate to live in a small town again. How would I get spicy Thai food? I go to a small town for vacation and I miss the big town in less then a week! You can't find a good bookstore without driving forever, it's hard to find good coffee and just try and find good foreign movies to rent!
tulc

I hear you there. We don't even have a stop light where we're going. No espresso shop, There is a small grocery, post office combo, gas station and a video store.

It is a fishing mecca though. Awesome trout fishing!

Upvote 0