• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

How are you spending your summer?

Discussion in 'Teen's Community Area' started by Cimorene, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Cimorene

Cimorene ·   ˚ * .    

+3,512
    Canada
    Methodist
    Private
    I'm teaching music lessons for most of the summer. I only teach more advanced kids, so it's awesome bc they're passionate about it and really want to learn. It sucks when you have kids who are being forced to take lessons and they act resentful, so I'm glad that's not how it is this summer! I've got a few fun weekend trips planned out! In August I'm going to visit my grandparents in Chicago and then Seattle. Then my sister, mom & I are going to Austria!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Cimorene

Cimorene ·   ˚ * .    

+3,512
    Canada
    Methodist
    Private
    Oh I forgot about how Zoii lives in the Southern Hemisphere where it's winter atm. Ok, so if it's not summer where you live then how are you spending your June, July & August? :D

3. Cimorene

Cimorene ·   ˚ * .    

+3,512
    Canada
    Methodist
    Private
    BUMP. Though I don't think anybody is here. If you are I'm interested to know how you're spending your summer or if you're Zoii how you're spending your winter!