how are you doing?

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I went to get some groceries, the walk wasn't all that long, and the groceries weren't all that heavy - but I think my body must be getting bored, it released WAY too many endorphins. lol.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟351,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I went to get some groceries, the walk wasn't all that long, and the groceries weren't all that heavy - but I think my body must be getting bored, it released WAY too many endorphins. lol.
Is that gas?

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟351,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
like the title says

I'm looking to be fulfilled. I'd like to talk with the people I like since it's nice and there's nothing else enjoyable to do right now
How do we know if we are one of the people you like?
How are you faring today? Its Saturday and there has been one and a half sweet movies on the Christian movie channel. The second one is in progress.
Have a nice day!
God Bless:)

Upvote 0

thelord's_pearl

Dec 5, 2018
ON
✟32,481.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How do we know if we are one of the people you like?
How are you faring today? Its Saturday and there has been one and a half sweet movies on the Christian movie channel. The second one is in progress.
Have a nice day!
God Bless:)
that would be confidential, sorry. Thank you for wishing me a nice day, you made my day better... I hope you have a nice day too and thanks for wishing me God's blessings, I would like good blessings for me

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Is that gas?
I googled it.

"Endorphins are endogenous opioid neuropeptides and peptide hormones in humans and other animals. They are produced and stored in the pituitary gland. The classification of molecules as endorphins is based on their pharmacological activity, as opposed to a specific chemical formulation."

I understand them as natural painkillers, my body gave me more than usual so I felt a little high.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟351,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I googled it.

"Endorphins are endogenous opioid neuropeptides and peptide hormones in humans and other animals. They are produced and stored in the pituitary gland. The classification of molecules as endorphins is based on their pharmacological activity, as opposed to a specific chemical formulation."

I understand them as natural painkillers, my body gave me more than usual so I felt a little high.
How do you get your body to do that, I need it?:)

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
How do you get your body to do that, I need it?:)
It started happening when I was a teenager, never could explain it so others could do it too though.

This time however, the body did it on it's own, so I'll have to look into other factors just to ensure there's nothing else going on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I will be studying for my course in Holistic nutrition by this evening for sure. I finished assignment 2 and will have a quiz tomorrow. I hope I do well

Nice!

Yah bless your endeavors sister!

Upvote 0