How are threads chosen to be "featured" here?

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
It's usually when they have a lot of responses and/or views in a short period of time.

So a person is picking them?

I'm not complaining just making a suggestion that some variety would be super helpful. The same few ppl have their posts constantly featured while other threads get buried fast.

I think it would be cool too if more threads that were totally made up of original content, not consisting of news stories, would be featured. This girl who joined here in the spring made a lot of threads like that that were bomb. They got featured, so that was super great. But she's left. :(

Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
So a person is picking them?

It's actually a forum/software response. We could manually feature, although we don't usually since we let the software do this based on responses.

I'm not complaining just making a suggestion that some variety would be super helpful. The same few ppl have their posts constantly featured while other threads get buried fast.

I think some of the areas this happens are the most common areas visited, like politics or news, and the same thread starters seem to post there on a regular basis, if this makes sense?

• Informative
Reactions: Cimorene
Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist