Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've read of different experiences concerning this phenomenon. I have read where it is internal. I have read where the visible signs and symptoms only come out on Fridays. I have read where it is felt and visible all the time.
curious, hidden stigmata means its internal?

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I've read of different experiences concerning this phenomenon. I have read where it is internal. I have read where the visible signs and symptoms only come out on Fridays. I have read where it is felt and visible all the time.
What do those who have it say it does?

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,655,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is a gift of sorts. Much suffering. But it is basically uniting with Jesus' sufferings on the Cross in honor of Him and his desire to bring more souls to Him through His sufferings on the Cross which saved us all willing to accept the gift He gave us by sacrificing Himself for us and our salvation. Many do not understand it themselves. I have read of Protestants that experience this as well.
What do those who have it say it does?

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,324.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
It is a gift of sorts. Much suffering. But it is basically uniting with Jesus' sufferings on the Cross in honor of Him and his desire to bring more souls to Him through His sufferings on the Cross which saved us all willing to accept the gift He gave us by sacrificing Himself for us and our salvation. Many do not understand it themselves. I have read of Protestants that experience this as well.
Okay, I have something like that, totally internal tho. Sometimes affects my body, but usually just inward.

The scripture may also refer to it as sharing in the sufferings of Christ.

• Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0