Visit site
✟1,356,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Saturday, July 1, 2017, 5:55 a.m. – The Lord Jesus put in mind the song “Pray, Pray, Pray.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Luke 19:37-46 (ESV).

Don’t Be Silent (vv. 37-40)

As he was drawing near—already on the way down the Mount of Olives—the whole multitude of his disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen, saying, “Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!” And some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, rebuke your disciples.” He answered, “I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out.”​

We have many Pharisees in today’s church gatherings, as well, who are trying to silence the Lord’s servants and witnesses. Some of them are pastors or elders, and some of them are politicians. They are all part of a movement sweeping across the globe which is diluting the gospel message to make it more appealing and acceptable to the world, and as a precursor to a one world religion, which is accepting of all religions as viable. Their goal is to get the people of the world to all come together and unite as one voice and one heart in breaking down all which divides us as the people of the world. Their message is one of tolerance (lenience, broad-mindedness) towards all religions, and towards certain chosen sinful lifestyles.

Basically, if you hold on to the truths of scripture, and of the full gospel message, as taught by Jesus Christ and his NT apostles, then you are tagged as intolerant, bigoted, hateful and as a religious extremist who must be silenced, reprogrammed, or eradicated from the planet. It isn’t as though they come right out and state that they are speaking against evangelical Christianity, though, at least not in so many words, but it is obvious to anyone who is really paying attention to their words. For, when they give a description of hate speech, a bigot, of intolerance, or of a religious extremist, it includes the gospel of our salvation and its messengers.

The gospel divides people as saved and as unsaved, as believers in Jesus, and as non-believers, and as those who are promised eternal life with God, and as those who are not, and that does not set well with these hypocrites, liars and deceivers. It also confronts sin in sinful humans, and it calls for repentance, warns of judgment, and promises eternal life for the penitent. None of that fits with the one world religion agenda, so the gospel is changed to “gospel lite” so as not to offend anyone, and we are outcasts.

Jesus Wept (vv. 41-44)

And when he drew near and saw the city, he wept over it, saying, “Would that you, even you, had known on this day the things that make for peace! But now they are hidden from your eyes. For the days will come upon you, when your enemies will set up a barricade around you and surround you and hem you in on every side and tear you down to the ground, you and your children within you. And they will not leave one stone upon another in you, because you did not know the time of your visitation.”​

Jesus is grieved over his idolatrous church, which has fallen prey to these liars, deceivers and hypocrites (Pharisees). The church is the body of Christ, with Christ Jesus as its head, and we are to follow Jesus with our lives, not man in his deceitful scheming. And, yet, the church, which is God’s holy city, has now been trampled upon by those who would destroy it, and these false shepherds of the people have largely been successful in their campaign against what God has established, but God has the final word in this. Amen!

I am not certain of the beginnings of this present campaign to destroy the church, and to transform it away from Christ, and his gospel, and to turn it into a business, which is marketed just like any other business, but I suspect this has been going on a long while, and that it has come in slow and subtle stages (1). Satan works like that. He is very sly, cunning and crafty, and patient, too, in how he works in stealthy ways in slowly introducing lies into the church and into the gospel presentation. The lies are blended so well into the truth, and they sound like truth, and so the naïve listener accepts the lies as truth a little bit at a time until they can’t discern what are lies.

I was first introduced to this global campaign as early on as 1999, though I did not recognize it fully for what it was until maybe 2004 or after, though there were signs that something was wrong about it early on. It began seemingly innocent enough, and the bulk of the teaching seemed biblical, but over time I began to notice a pattern about it, and how it was so widespread, and how it was cross-denominational. And, then the Lord made me aware of many of the sinister aspects of it, and of its overall message. It has many messengers, but one of the primary ones was/is Rick Warren. Slowly it began to unfold, and I came to realize that its overall goal was to break down the gospel, to turn the church into a business, and to silence those who were still preaching the gospel according to Jesus.

Over time, more and more names were added to the list of those who are promoting this global one world religion agenda, for that is really what it is.

A House of Prayer (vv. 45-46)

And he entered the temple and began to drive out those who sold, saying to them, “It is written, ‘My house shall be a house of prayer,’ but you have made it a den of robbers.”​

This is what has taken place in the church, particularly here in America, though I know this false grace (and peace) message is being spread across the globe. They have turned the Lord’s house, his church, his body, into a den of robbers; into a marketplace. And, the world is their target customers. So, they use worldly and sensual means and methods to attract the world to their meetings, and they push aside those who are still holding on to the gospel as taught by Jesus and his NT apostles, even to the point of trying to discredit them or even to invite them to leave and to go “someplace else” which will be a “better fit.”

So, in order to market (sell) the “church” to the world, they have altered the gospel to where it barely even resembles the gospel anymore. They have turned the narrow road, which few travel, into a broad road, which all can travel, and which leads to destruction, not to eternal life with God. They teach that all one has to do is to acknowledge who Jesus is or even that he existed and then to accept his forgiveness for their sins, and then they have heaven guaranteed them, but they don’t have to change their lifestyles. In fact, they teach that Jesus is pleased with them no matter what they do, and that he smiles on them even when they are trapped in gross sins and rebellion. The hope they share, though, is no hope, but a lie, and a trap.

For, Jesus taught that if we want to come after him, we must deny self, take up our cross daily (die daily to sin and self), and follow (obey) him. He said that if we hold on to our old lives (of living for sin and self), we will lose them for eternity. But, if we lose our lives (die to sin and self), we will gain eternal life. Paul reiterated the same message when he said that Jesus died that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who walk (in lifestyle) not according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. He said that if we walk according to the flesh, we will die (in our sins), but if by the Spirit we are putting to death the deeds of the flesh, we will live (with Christ for eternity). And, John said that if we say we have fellowship with God, but we walk (in lifestyle) in darkness (sin), we don’t live by the truth (See: Lu. 9:23-25; Ro. 8:1-14; 1 Jn. 1:5-9; cf. Ro. 6:1-23; Eph. 4:17-24).

So, we need to turn the church, the body of Christ, back into a house of prayer by repenting of our sins of idolatry and spiritual adultery, and by following our Lord in obedience, and by praying in the Spirit with all kinds of requests to God for the church, his body, and for its members (parts).

Pray, Pray, Pray / An Original Work / September 6, 2012

Based off Various Scriptures

Pray that eyes may enlightened be,
So they may know Christ.
Pray that they may Him better know,
Strengthened by His pow’r.
Pray that they may grasp
How wide and long
And high and deep
Is Christ’s love.
Pray that they may be filled
To the fullness of God’s love.
Pray with thanksgiving.

Pray for an open door for me,
So I may share Christ.
Pray when the gospel is proclaimed –
Shared with clarity.
Pray words are given me so
I declare the gospel fearlessly.
I pray for you to be active
Sharing your faith, too.
Pray continually.

We oft not know for what to pray,
So we ask for help.
The Spirit intercedes for us –
Words cannot express.
Just keep on praying for the saints
With all kinds of requests to God.
Pray they may have faith to
Please their God in ev’ry way.
Pray with joyfulness.

(1)
(This is NOT an endorsement of the producers of this video or of all its content.)

dannheim

Honey Badger
Oct 10, 2014
Rancho Mirage CA
✟23,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Saturday, July 1, 2017, 5:55 a.m. – The Lord Jesus put in mind the song “Pray, Pray, Pray.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Luke 19:37-46 (ESV).

Don’t Be Silent (vv. 37-40)

As he was drawing near—already on the way down the Mount of Olives—the whole multitude of his disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen, saying, “Blessed is the King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory in the highest!” And some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, rebuke your disciples.” He answered, “I tell you, if these were silent, the very stones would cry out.”​

We have many Pharisees in today’s church gatherings, as well, who are trying to silence the Lord’s servants and witnesses. Some of them are pastors or elders, and some of them are politicians. They are all part of a movement sweeping across the globe which is diluting the gospel message to make it more appealing and acceptable to the world, and as a precursor to a one world religion, which is accepting of all religions as viable. Their goal is to get the people of the world to all come together and unite as one voice and one heart in breaking down all which divides us as the people of the world. Their message is one of tolerance (lenience, broad-mindedness) towards all religions, and towards certain chosen sinful lifestyles.

Basically, if you hold on to the truths of scripture, and of the full gospel message, as taught by Jesus Christ and his NT apostles, then you are tagged as intolerant, bigoted, hateful and as a religious extremist who must be silenced, reprogrammed, or eradicated from the planet. It isn’t as though they come right out and state that they are speaking against evangelical Christianity, though, at least not in so many words, but it is obvious to anyone who is really paying attention to their words. For, when they give a description of hate speech, a bigot, of intolerance, or of a religious extremist, it includes the gospel of our salvation and its messengers.

The gospel divides people as saved and as unsaved, as believers in Jesus, and as non-believers, and as those who are promised eternal life with God, and as those who are not, and that does not set well with these hypocrites, liars and deceivers. It also confronts sin in sinful humans, and it calls for repentance, warns of judgment, and promises eternal life for the penitent. None of that fits with the one world religion agenda, so the gospel is changed to “gospel lite” so as not to offend anyone, and we are outcasts.

Jesus Wept (vv. 41-44)

And when he drew near and saw the city, he wept over it, saying, “Would that you, even you, had known on this day the things that make for peace! But now they are hidden from your eyes. For the days will come upon you, when your enemies will set up a barricade around you and surround you and hem you in on every side and tear you down to the ground, you and your children within you. And they will not leave one stone upon another in you, because you did not know the time of your visitation.”​

Jesus is grieved over his idolatrous church, which has fallen prey to these liars, deceivers and hypocrites (Pharisees). The church is the body of Christ, with Christ Jesus as its head, and we are to follow Jesus with our lives, not man in his deceitful scheming. And, yet, the church, which is God’s holy city, has now been trampled upon by those who would destroy it, and these false shepherds of the people have largely been successful in their campaign against what God has established, but God has the final word in this. Amen!

I am not certain of the beginnings of this present campaign to destroy the church, and to transform it away from Christ, and his gospel, and to turn it into a business, which is marketed just like any other business, but I suspect this has been going on a long while, and that it has come in slow and subtle stages (1). Satan works like that. He is very sly, cunning and crafty, and patient, too, in how he works in stealthy ways in slowly introducing lies into the church and into the gospel presentation. The lies are blended so well into the truth, and they sound like truth, and so the naïve listener accepts the lies as truth a little bit at a time until they can’t discern what are lies.

I was first introduced to this global campaign as early on as 1999, though I did not recognize it fully for what it was until maybe 2004 or after, though there were signs that something was wrong about it early on. It began seemingly innocent enough, and the bulk of the teaching seemed biblical, but over time I began to notice a pattern about it, and how it was so widespread, and how it was cross-denominational. And, then the Lord made me aware of many of the sinister aspects of it, and of its overall message. It has many messengers, but one of the primary ones was/is Rick Warren. Slowly it began to unfold, and I came to realize that its overall goal was to break down the gospel, to turn the church into a business, and to silence those who were still preaching the gospel according to Jesus.

Over time, more and more names were added to the list of those who are promoting this global one world religion agenda, for that is really what it is.

A House of Prayer (vv. 45-46)

And he entered the temple and began to drive out those who sold, saying to them, “It is written, ‘My house shall be a house of prayer,’ but you have made it a den of robbers.”​

This is what has taken place in the church, particularly here in America, though I know this false grace (and peace) message is being spread across the globe. They have turned the Lord’s house, his church, his body, into a den of robbers; into a marketplace. And, the world is their target customers. So, they use worldly and sensual means and methods to attract the world to their meetings, and they push aside those who are still holding on to the gospel as taught by Jesus and his NT apostles, even to the point of trying to discredit them or even to invite them to leave and to go “someplace else” which will be a “better fit.”

So, in order to market (sell) the “church” to the world, they have altered the gospel to where it barely even resembles the gospel anymore. They have turned the narrow road, which few travel, into a broad road, which all can travel, and which leads to destruction, not to eternal life with God. They teach that all one has to do is to acknowledge who Jesus is or even that he existed and then to accept his forgiveness for their sins, and then they have heaven guaranteed them, but they don’t have to change their lifestyles. In fact, they teach that Jesus is pleased with them no matter what they do, and that he smiles on them even when they are trapped in gross sins and rebellion. The hope they share, though, is no hope, but a lie, and a trap.

For, Jesus taught that if we want to come after him, we must deny self, take up our cross daily (die daily to sin and self), and follow (obey) him. He said that if we hold on to our old lives (of living for sin and self), we will lose them for eternity. But, if we lose our lives (die to sin and self), we will gain eternal life. Paul reiterated the same message when he said that Jesus died that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who walk (in lifestyle) not according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. He said that if we walk according to the flesh, we will die (in our sins), but if by the Spirit we are putting to death the deeds of the flesh, we will live (with Christ for eternity). And, John said that if we say we have fellowship with God, but we walk (in lifestyle) in darkness (sin), we don’t live by the truth (See: Lu. 9:23-25; Ro. 8:1-14; 1 Jn. 1:5-9; cf. Ro. 6:1-23; Eph. 4:17-24).

So, we need to turn the church, the body of Christ, back into a house of prayer by repenting of our sins of idolatry and spiritual adultery, and by following our Lord in obedience, and by praying in the Spirit with all kinds of requests to God for the church, his body, and for its members (parts).

We are truly approaching the end times and your observations seem to confirm it. The apostacy of the Church, mainstream persecution of Christians, and a return to levels of sinfullness not seen since the days of Noah.

The good news is that our Lord will be returning soon! So let us put on our spiritual armour and fight the good fight to bring honor and glory to the Most High.

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,356,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are truly approaching the end times and your observations seem to confirm it. The apostacy of the Church, mainstream persecution of Christians, and a return to levels of sinfullness not seen since the days of Noah.

The good news is that our Lord will be returning soon! So let us put on our spiritual armour and fight the good fight to bring honor and glory to the Most High.
Amen! Thank you for sharing this insight.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In fact, they teach that Jesus is pleased with them no matter what they do, and that he smiles on them even when they are trapped in gross sins and rebellion. The hope they share, though, is no hope, but a lie, and a trap.

The epitome of this trend now is the hyper-grace movement. I don't take a hard line on judging anyone like Rick Warren or Joseph Prince or whomever. God looks on the heart, and He will judge them accordingly. But it is disheartening to me that it seems like no matter what movement comes along these days it's always trash. Even the ones the you think might finally be good this time end up being so filled with errors as to be frightening...

It's just a very tough time to be alive spiritually, imo.

Thanks for the study, CFS, as always. :wave:

Upvote 0

Christsfreeservant

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Aug 10, 2006
Rock Hill, SC
Visit site
✟1,356,203.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The epitome of this trend now is the hyper-grace movement. I don't take a hard line on judging anyone like Rick Warren or Joseph Prince or whomever. God looks on the heart, and He will judge them accordingly. But it is disheartening to me that it seems like no matter what movement comes along these days it's always trash. Even the ones the you think might finally be good this time end up being so filled with errors as to be frightening...

It's just a very tough time to be alive spiritually, imo.

Thanks for the study, CFS, as always. :wave:
Yes, it is a troubled time in which we live. Thank you for sharing.

Upvote 0