North America
✟167,013.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Assyrian captivity of the House of Israel 740- 721 B.C. (2 Kings 15:29, 17:3-40, 18:11-12). This dispersion continued until 1948.

The Lord has promised to reunited them with the House of Judah in the last days.

Throughout scripture find: 2 houses, 2 kingdoms, 2 sticks, 2 nations, 2 families, 2 flocks.

God chose Abram & made an unconditional covenant with his lineal seed (Gen 22:15-18). God repeats the covenant Jacob when He calls him Israel:

Gen 35:11:
11And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
(MY NOTE: A nation & "a company of nations" "A COMMONWEALTH" shall be of thee)

Before Jacob dies he blesses Joseph's 2 sons Ephraim & Manasseh. Jacob gives Ephraim the BIRTHRIGHT blessing promise (Gen 48:17-20). Judah receives the blessing promise of the SCEPTRE/KINGSHIP (Gen 49:10, 1 Chon 5:2).

Chron 10: King Solomon of the United Kingdom of Israel dies & his son Rehoboam takes the throne. 10 ten tribes rebel under Jereboam & form the Northern Kingdom/Nation become "House of Israel", its capital Samaria. While Judah, Benjamin & some Levites become "House of Judah/Jews" form the Southern Kingdom/Nation, it's capital Jerusalem

BTW: Before the the Kingdom separates under Jeroboam & Rehoboam. As far back as the days of Moses the emblems of the Unicorn pertained to Judah & Ephraim (Deut 33:17). God truly speaks the end from the beginning (Isa 46:10)

Also, before the the United Kingdom of Israel separates under Jeroboam & Rehoboam. David was anointed king over Judah only (2 San 2). While Saul's son Ishbosheth was made king over all Israel. It's later that Israel is annexed to Judah under King David (2 Sam 5:1)

So, the 2 kingdoms are separated shortly after the death of Solomon. Judah and Israel have remained absolutely separate/distinct to this day. They were taken into captivity separately & at different times. Israel by the Assyrians (2 Kings 17:6). Judah the Babylonians (2 Kings 25:21) a part of Judah was allowed to return after 70 yrs. However, Israel never returned nor will they until the time of restoration.

2 houses, 2 kingdoms, 2 sticks, 2 nations, 2 families. And sheep of another fold

Psalm 114:
1 When Israel went out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language;

2 Judah was his sanctuary, and Israel his dominion
(MY NOTE: JUDAH & ISRAEL)

I Samuel 11:8 8And when he numbered them in Bezek, the children of Israel were three hundred thousand, and the men of Judah thirty thousand.
(MY NOTE: 2 HOUSES, Judah & Israel numbered separately. Israel numbered 10 times Judah)

Hos 1:
10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.
(MY NOTE: The CHILDREN of JUDAH & of ISRAEL shall be gathered together)

Jer. 33:
23 Moreover the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying,

24 Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the LORD hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them.
(MY NOTE: 2 FAMILIES which the LORD hath chosen)

I Sam 18:16 But all Israel and Judah loved David, because he went out and came in before them.
(MY NOTE: All of ISRAEL & JUDAH)

Jn 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
(MY NOTE: We know Jesus is speaking here to Jews via verse 10:19)

John 7:
33 Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto him that sent me.

34 Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come.

35 Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will he go, that we shall not find him? will he go unto the dispersed among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles?
(MY NOTE: Jesus is speaking to Jews when mentioning those "DISPERSED/House of Israel" among the Gentiles)

Gen 35:11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
(MY NOTE: A Nation and a Company of Nations "A COMMONWEALTH" is part of the Birthright promise given. "Joseph blesses & proclaims Ephraim's/House of Israel seed to become a multitude of nations. (Gen. 48:19)

Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
(MY NOTE: The Lord GOD say's; I will take the STICK of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the STICK of Judah, and make them ONE STICK. Happened 1948!)

Last edited:

Dave L

Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
USA
✟580,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Throughout scripture find: 2 houses, 2 kingdoms, 2 sticks, 2 nations, 2 families, 2 flocks.

God chose Abram & made an unconditional covenant with his lineal seed (Gen 22:15-18). God repeats the covenant Jacob when He calls him Israel:

11And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
(MY NOTE: A nation & ""a company of nations"" shall be of thee & kings shall come out of thy loins)

Before Jacob dies he blesses Joseph's 2 sons Ephraim & Manasseh. Jacob gives Ephraim the BIRTHRIGHT blessing promise (Gen 48:17-20). Judah receives the blessing promise of the SCEPTRE/KINGSHIP (Gen 49:10, 1 Chon 5:2).

Chron 10: King Solomon of the United Kingdom of Israel dies & his son Rehoboam takes the throne. 10 ten tribes rebel under Jereboam & form the Northern Kingdom/Nation become "House of Israel", its capital Samaria. While Judah, Benjamin & some Levites become "House of Judah/Jews" form the Southern Kingdom/Nation, it's capital Jerusalem

BTW: Before the the Kingdom separates under Jeroboam & Rehoboam. As far back as the days of Moses the emblems of the Unicorn pertained to Judah & Ephraim (Deut 33:17). God truly speaks the end from the beginning (Isa 46:10)

Also, before the the United Kingdom of Israel separates under Jeroboam & Rehoboam. David was anointed king over Judah only (2 San 2). While Saul's son Ishbosheth was made king over all Israel. It's later that Israel is annexed to Judah under King David (2 Sam 5:1)

So, the 2 kingdoms are separated shortly after the death of Solomon. Judah and Israel have remained absolutely separate/distinct to this day. They were taken into captivity separately & at different times. Israel by the Assyrians (2 Kings 17:6). Judah the Babylonians (2 Kings 25:21) a part of Judah was allowed to return after 70 yrs. However, Israel never returned nor will they until the time of restoration.

2 houses, 2 kingdoms, 2 sticks, 2 nations, 2 families. And sheep of another fold

Psalm 114:
1 When Israel went out of Egypt, the house of Jacob from a people of strange language;

I Samuel 11:8 8And when he numbered them in Bezek, the children of Israel were three hundred thousand, and the men of Judah thirty thousand.
(MY NOTE: 2 HOUSES, Judah & Israel numbered separately. Israel numbered 10 times Judah)

Hos 1:
10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.

11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

Jer. 33:

24 Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the LORD hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them.

I Sam 18:16 But all Israel and Judah loved David, because he went out and came in before them.

Jn 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

John 7:
33 Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am I with you, and then I go unto him that sent me.

34 Ye shall seek me, and shall not find me: and where I am, thither ye cannot come.

35 Then said the Jews among themselves, Whither will he go, that we shall not find him? will he go unto the dispersed among the Gentiles, and teach the Gentiles?
(MY NOTE: Jesus is speaking to Jews when mentioning those "DISPERSED/House of Israel" among the Gentiles)

Gen 35:11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;
(MY NOTE: A Nation and a Company of Nations "A COMMONWEALTH" is part of the Birthright promise given. "Joseph blesses & proclaims Ephraim seed to become a multitude of nations. (Gen. 48:19)

Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.
(MY NOTE: The Lord GOD say's; I will take the STICK of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the STICK of Judah, and make them ONE STICK) Soon very Soon!
Jesus is King of Israel. He is the Lion of the tribe of Judah and Israel according to the New Testament. So all of this is fulfilled in him. The unbelieving Jews are broken off in Romans 11. And reside as gentiles who call themselves Israel.

Upvote 0

AdamSTHLM

May 21, 2020
Stockholm
✟8,650.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

(MY NOTE: A nation & ""a company of nations"" shall be of thee & kings shall come out of thy loins)

Psalm 114:

Hos 1:

Jer. 33:

John 7:

(MY NOTE: A Nation and a Company of Nations "A COMMONWEALTH" is part of the Birthright promise given. "Joseph blesses & proclaims Ephraim seed to become a multitude of nations. (Gen. 48:19)

(MY NOTE: The Lord GOD say's; I will take the STICK of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the STICK of Judah, and make them ONE STICK) Soon very Soon!
It's all about the two houses and If you're not of Abraham's seed (not spiritual) through Isaac and Jacob/Israel you have no part in the new covenant.

Who are the real israelites? White people descending from Europe are the true israelites from the old testament and the new testament. Same people.

The Bible shows that Paul, Peter and James wrote to israelites.

Upvote 0