Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Who would have ever known?
MB

Yea they decided to take the party line without even telling the Democrats on the committee. No partisanship here to see, move along.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
For 18 months we've been hearing about this Russian Trump connection.

It all turned out to be fake news.

Surprise surprise.

To no a veil they will try to
bring a great President down.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
It doesn't matter, no one really thought the House and Senate investigations would get to the bottom of this. People like Bannon simply refused to say anything, what did they do about it, nothing. That's why you need a special prosecutor and trust me, it's a very different thing in front of the grand jury. I honestly don't think that collusion is what happened but what has happened since is another story.

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟319,976.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
For 18 months we've been hearing about this Russian Trump connection.

It all turned out to be fake news.
Given that there are multiple investigations still ongoing, this would seem a bit premature.

Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0

evoeth

Man trying to figure things out
Mar 5, 2014
✟130,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Giuliani is now admitting that the campaign may have colluded with Russia but Trump didn't know about it :idea:.

I guess we can now dismiss Nunes for leading a farce of an investigation and reopen the investigation under Schiff.

Upvote 0

whatbogsends

Senior Veteran
Aug 29, 2003
Visit site
✟281,429.00
Faith
Atheist
Who would've thunk that Nunez, who had been caught leaking information about their "investigaton" to Trump would have led a partisan fake investigation to attempt to clear Trump's name.

It's almost as if the facts don't seem to care that Putin said very strongly that there was no collusion.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's almost as if the facts don't seem to care that Putin said very strongly that there was no collusion.

The goats take Putin's word on that one. He probably knows more than we think?
M-Bob

• Haha
Reactions: whatbogsends
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, Putin knows a lot about Mr. Trump, LOL

It's a big Bromance according to those on the left.

Once again they will be proven in the end to be ridiculous.

When will they ever kick into gear so as to make America great again?

Maybe they just don't have it in them?

M-Bob

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, Putin knows a lot about Mr. Trump, LOL
Well Putin had better be careful around this guy, if he gives you a 'that a boy', check to see if you still have your wallet.

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What does that mean?
57660558d9da0.jpeg
T

• Haha
Reactions: EpiscipalMe
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
I suspect the new Democratic house will reach a different conclusion, particularly after Manafort's lawyer leaked the fact that Manafort handed sensitive Republican polling data over to the Russians during the campaign. Holy cow. Any Trump supporter want to explain how that's not collusion?

• Agree
Reactions: EpiscipalMe
Upvote 0

EpiscipalMe

Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2017
USA
✟171,590.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Married
I suspect the new Democratic house will reach a different conclusion, particularly after Manafort's lawyer leaked the fact that Manafort handed sensitive Republican polling data over to the Russians during the campaign. Holy cow. Any Trump supporter want to explain how that's not collusion?

It is not collusion because of Benghazi, emails, and Uranium One.

Upvote 0

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
We still don't know what is in the Manafort redactions, I thought evidence in a criminal trial was supposed to be a matter of public record. There is nothing to redact if it doesn't involve ongoing investigations...does it?

Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
We still don't know what is in the Manafort redactions, I thought evidence in a criminal trial was supposed to be a matter of public record. There is nothing to redact if it doesn't involve ongoing investigations...does it?

I believe that you're right about the reason for the attempted (and botched) redactions. As I understand it however, it was possible to read all of the redacted parts of that one document because Manafort's lawyer didn't redact it properly. It was evidently a matter of simply copying and pasting the redacted parts to be able to see the redacted text.

I'm trying to wait for the special counsel's report before passing judgement, but I really don't see how anyone can ignore the fact that Manafort was Trump's campaign chairman and he was handing internal and sensitive Republican polling data over to the Russians. Meanwhile the Republican party was changing the Republican platform to favor Russia. That's pretty much the definition of collusion with a foreign government, a foreign government that was actively engaged in trying to influence the outcome of the election.

Yikes.

Upvote 0