Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't know of any so-called "house churches" in North Carolina, but I know of a sound Christian assembly meeting in a home in Charlotte and one in Fleetwood and in Gibsonsonville near Greensboro. There is also a regular (non-sectarian) assembly in Asheville. These are all non-denoms and seek to be only after the simplicity of the Word of God. If you have some interest you can write me personally.

- 1 Watchman

Upvote 0

ashout

As Tall as Goliath and as fearsome too!
Oct 27, 2009
Home
✟10,056.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
i used to be in a house church in leander texas. the man who ran it was a good man, i saw him on the television later in the glory of God. i thought he might have BEEN God actually, i thought "God looks like Mr. Manley?" and it sickened me and scared me. long story short, it wasn't it was just a revelation of how people will look in heaven.

Upvote 0

Royll

Jan 22, 2011
✟15,146.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That is what I have been looking for in the area that I live in. I am down by the Fayetteville area. I contacted a person who I thought had the same beliefs, that I do but it is odd as I believe that it is not the bible that one reads it is the interpretation of the scripture. This group that he belong to are King James bible believers which I have nothing against but when you tell me that I must be a King James are any other bible exclusive believer then that put doubt in my mind whether are not this was about salvation and getting into heaven are just following a certain man. So I declined. As I believe that all the New Testament bibles are translated from the Greek so that all should in context have the same meaning.

That is what I look for in finding a house meeting place one where we can all come to agreement in worshiping and serving God not through just one bible but giving all the freedom to use what ever bible they chose because as Christians we should all be one or have one goal in life.

As I am a more scriptural person and hold to this part of scripture which few know are understand.

1Cor 3:16 Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1Cor 3:17 God will destroy anyone who destroys this temple. For God’s temple is holy, and you are that temple.

And that is what I hold to me as a person being that temple (church) of God.

Upvote 0

jsimms615

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2006
✟143,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are any of you in home churches in NC? If so, what city?

Here is a house church link, I have just started looking at it.

House Church Theology: Doctrine of Church

You will have to google it as it will not let me post a link yet.

when googling I found there was 3 in the Greensboro area. Where in NC are you looking?

Upvote 0