House churches in midwest and west

humanbn

Aug 8, 2011
✟15,209.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I put up a house church directory to help connect others with each other. It's odd but all the house churches are mainly on the east coast. Weird phenomenon. It makes my map look lopsided.

If you have a house church in the midwest or west, do me a favor and add it so others can find you.

Organic House Church Directory and House Church Resources

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To find something like a house church one might read at the site: biblecounsel.net. Many gatherings of Christians like that begin in homes and in time may grow to need a building, but some never move on from meetings in a home, and are happy in a small gathering. This kind of fellowship is Bible-only, and holds firmly to Scripture and study, worship, and good fellowship rather than special ceremonies, rituals, sermons, activities, etc. Visit that site and see what you think of it. Some of us like this kind of worldwide fellowship, which often have Bible conferences in some cities.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AsherMBS

Aug 31, 2017
Pittsburgh
✟1,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What can I do when I'm homeless and struggling with spiritual and emotional issues that prevent me from moving on without some practical and sincere help? So far, no fellowship or church (building and house alike) has been willing to practically help me address these issues. I can't make progress without the help of fellow believers. And I don't know any who is willing to lend a practical hand.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think some Christians already addressed this for you on another site, Asher. Help has been shown to you. You have been referred to various community resources who help in such cases as you present, and your comments sound like you would rather have a "hand out" than work at changing your circumstances. Please contact all the resources available where you live, friend, for most of us cannot just support you and meet all your needs. We will bear you up in prayer.

Upvote 0