✟350,021.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
setst777 said:
Your message has not addressed the actual facts.

Yes I have addressed the fact that it's wrong to not see others as yourself.

Setst RE: In reference to what? If it is wrong to not see others as yourself, then why would you not care if the US were dominated by Islam simply because you feel you are not afraid. Do you think other people, even Christians, feel the same way about not protecting our country from Islamic dominance? Isn't it wrong not to see others as yourself?

Here is how you responded to illegal immigration and Muslim migration…

<<<
childeye 2 said:
If you wanted legal immigration then you could just make them legal. Jesus suffered a cross to show God's Love for the world. Is it so horrible a thing to help these people?

Setst RE: In essence, you think open borders is the loving thing to do. Let them all in. Make them all legal.

God set up government to protect us.

Setst wrote: None of your message addressed the issue regarding massive Muslim immigration which, thankfully, President Trump was successful in curtailing. The threat is Islam to the West is not imaginary.

childeye 2 said:
I'm not afraid of Muslims.
>>>

So my question to you is, do you practice what you preach? If it is wrong to not see others as yourself, then why would you not care if the US were dominated by Islam simply because you feel you are not afraid. Do you think other people, even Christians, feel the same way about not protecting our country, our children, our culture, from Islamic dominance?

Setst RE: How does that statement address any of the points? Do you love others as yourself? If so, why would you condone Islam’s destruction of our culture, and the subjection, pillaging, raping, enslaving, torture and killing of hundreds of millions of Christians and others just because you are not afraid? That does not sound like Christian love to me.

The foundation of moral reasoning is love others as yourself. I don't believe that Islam is destroying our culture. I believe that there are some who in the name of Islam do attack Christians and they of course are not loving others as their selves. I'm sure God sees it.

Setst RE: Evidently you do not know much about Islam and its ideology. Just because you are naïve, does not change the facts. I did provide evidence for you, but you conveniently overlooked it. Not all Muslims are faithful followers of Islam, and many are silent supporters, but as Muslims gain more population and dominance in any foreign land, Islam Ideology (Sharia) takes over. In the USA, thankfully under Trump, we have a very small minority of Muslims in this country. However, in Michigan, where many Muslims reside, we already see Islamic dominance against others.

Islamic Sharia ideology cannot be altered. Muhammad is their last prophet. And Islam ideology commands that Islam must be the only religion in the world – all infidels are to be pillaged, enslaved, killed, raped, or (for Christians) made to be Dhimmies. Islam teaches that infidels are the lowest of creatures that walk the face of the earth. This is Islam, even though in the West Islam is presently a small minority.

Setst RE: You conveniently left out the promises I listed in MSG #26 – the main promises Trump made on the campaign trail as follows (bolding is mine) - see below:
Most times, I see that Trump speaks rightly against those who oppose our nation's security, safety, military strength, economy, trade, and jobs.

Setst RE: ?? Apparently you don’t know what an ad hominem is. I listed the promises, and you repeated the promises in your response, then you respond saying you have no idea what promises I meant. ??

An ad hominem is an attack on a person rather than the position they express. I've already addressed this: I find his words to be vanity when he without any evidence, claims that others are opposing our national security, safety, military strength, economy, trade and jobs, without any proof.

Setst RE: You say no proof was given… I already responded to your unfounded objections several times, actually in almost every response to you, and you never acknowledge it. The democrats have opposed all Trump’s promises. The evidence is on the news daily since Trump has become president, and I have already detailed how the policies of past presidents appose Trump’s promises. Even before Trump became president,
  • The Military was weakened for eight years under Obama – which I addressed before
  • Illegal immigration continued status quo – which I addressed before
  • Transgender was given a legal minority status – which I stated before
  • US businesses received incentives to do business outside of the US – which I addressed before
  • Under NAFTA foreign countries were allowed to suck our country dry by unfair tariffs and restrictions – which I addressed before
  • US border with Mexico was in ill repair, and much of the border unprotected allowing illegal immigration – which I addressed before
  • Under Obama industrial jobs were moving overseas because of increased regulations and taxation making overseas business more profitable – which I addressed before.
Setst said: Notice that I listed President Trump’s major promises, I showed how his promises were being opposed, and then you respond by saying you don't know what promises I am talking about.

I already addressed this: I don't see a list of promises Trump made and kept. I see your approval of insinuations made against others.

Setst RE: You are changing the subject. You said you didn’t know what promises I was referring to, when I listed them in message 26 and you copied the list I gave in your reply back to me.

Setst RE: You don’t see it? You repeated the very promises I listed in your response to me, yet you say you don’t see it???

I didn't repeat any promises. I pointed out that you agree with Trumps inference that his opponents are for endangering the nation, are for a weak military, a poor economy, unfair trade and no jobs.

setst RE: Below is my list of Trump's promises, and then YOUR list - they are exactly the same. You copied the very promises I listed. Yet you say:

"I didn't repeat any promises."

<<<
setst777 said:

Most times, I see that Trump speaks rightly against those who oppose our nation's security, safety, military strength, economy, trade, and jobs.

childeye 2 said:
I find his words to be vanity when he without any evidence, claims that others are opposing our national security, safety, military strength, economy, trade and jobs, without any proof.
>>>

Setst said:
You then continue by stating that all the problems that Trump is trying to fix are vanity…
childeye 2 said:

chidseye2 responds: I find his words to be vanity when he without any evidence, claims that others are opposing our national security, safety, military strength, economy, trade and jobs, without any proof.

Setst RE: The proof was given, and you could not refute it. Let us look at the evidence in more detail...

I already refuted it entirely.

Setst RE: You refuted by denial, which is not refuting anything.

Setst RE: You are not making any sense. What does "insinuating against others" mean???

It means when he without any evidence, claims that others are opposing our national security, safety, military strength, economy, trade and jobs, without any proof.

Setst RE: President Trump has been opposed by the democrats on all these promises. You have to read the news.

Setst said: President Trump kept his promises, making trade more fair to US businesses, creating incentive for businesses to move back to the USA, greatly strengthening our military after 8 years of being weakened under Obama, doing something about the US border problem with illegal immigration that has continually harmed our country, its citizens, its tax payers, and the immigrants themselves. These are all promises that the democrats have fought to prevent Trump from fulfilling.

Well when he brings all those jobs back from China, then, you will be right. Until then it's just an empty promise

Setst RE: Your condition is not realistic under any circumstances. The fact is that Trump has kept his promises to the American people that I listed in that he is working hard to fulfill them as promised, yet you say you don’t know what promises I am talking about.

setst said: greatly strengthening our military after 8 years of being weakened under Obama,

It was a bipartisan agreement to half the budget deficit which also affected the military budget. Trump basically just reversed that.

Setst RE: Obama's plan to weaken the Military was completely his idea. As well, under the budget, the democrats have opposed Trump on the military budget, but under negotiation on the budget, an agreement was made so that the democrats could get what they wanted.

Trump accuses Dems of blocking military funding in budget negotiations

setst said: doing something about the US border problem with illegal immigration that has continually harmed our country, its citizens, its tax payers, and the immigrants themselves.

Every President does something about the U.S. border problem.

Setst RE: “Something” yes. But that is a cop out… No president has yet done enough to try and fix the problem of illegal immigration and the democrats’ desire to protect illegal immigrants. Trump is actually doing what is necessary to fix the problem that the democrats are opposing. But what do you really care, since you are for open borders and making all illegal immigrants to be legal. I quote …

<<<
Setst said:
Nancy Pelosi of California said that she and other Democrats consider a border wall “immoral.”

childeye 2 said:
I can see that. I truly feel bad for the people who are so that they would walk thousands of miles with their little children.

Setst RE: There are ports of entry, there is legal immigration. By your own words, you are actually saying that our country should have no barrier borders because illegal immigrants have to walk thousands of miles to try to find an entrance. You feel bad about that?

childeye 2 said:
If you wanted legal immigration then you could just make them legal. Jesus suffered a cross to show God's Love for the world. Is it so horrible a thing to help these people?

childeye 2 said:
I'm not afraid of Muslims.
>>>

What does Jesus suffering on the cross have to do with the problems of illegal immigration???

Just because you are not afraid of Muslims, doesn’t mean we should allow Muslims to dominate our country and destroy our culture and livelihood.

Setst RE: Many choose deception over speaking the truth. That is the issue. There is no vanity in the promises Trump has made and is keeping to the American people to the best of his ability. If he attacks the media, its because he is calling a spade a spade. Trump is one of the few presidents who are actually unveiling the true agenda of the left and the liberals, and the left and liberals hate it. That is why they are attacking Trump. You can disagree, but I can show you ample proof of this. I have already shown this in regards to the promises Trump made to the American people.

I realize that you believe you have shown me something. But you can't just change a statement that is meant to infer that others are against the Nation's well being, by repurposing it as a list of Trump's accomplishments.

Setst RE: Trump made promises which were continually repeated by me and was repeated by you. And Trump is doing his best to fulfill those promises. The democrats have opposed Trump, attempting to prevent him from fulfilling his promises to make our country safe and prosperous. That is a fact.

I study semantics. See the word "who"?.. "who oppose our nation's security, safety, military strength, economy, trade, and jobs,... that word makes it's an attack on a person not a policy. It's an insinuation, an aspersion, a vilification, an accusation, it's not a list of Trump's accomplishments as you claim.

Setst RE:Who” are the democrats. They are opposing all of Trumps promises.

Last edited:
Upvote 0