Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hospitals are full or nearly full in multiple states. There are shortages of critical care personnel, ICU beds and ventilators. Some hospitals cancelled elective surgeries.

145,000 new cases of COVID - Washington Post 11/12/2020

North Dakota hospitals at 100% capacity: With North Dakota hospitals at 100% capacity, Burgum announces COVID-positive nurses can stay at work | Grand Forks Herald

Ohio has spare beds, but their staff is out sick: Ohio doctors overwhelmed by rising covid-19 hospitalizations | wkyc.com

Idaho hospitals full of COVID patients with many medical workers out sick: Idaho sees record COVID-19 cases, full hospitals and now flu | News | postregister.com

Hospitals full in NW Wisconsin: Mayo Clinic Says Its Hospital Beds/ICU Units Are Full In NW Wisconsin, 50% Of ICU Patients Have COVID – WCCO | CBS Minnesota

New Mexico hospitals full:
Amid New Mexico COVID surge, hospitals are 'essentially full'

Utah governor declares state of emergency: Utah governor declares state of emergpency as COVID-19 patients strain hospitals | TheHill

West Michigan hospitals near capacity with Muskegon maxed out and staff at home sick: Michigan hospital system: 'We are starting to see more deaths' amid COVID surge

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,050.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump Said U.S. Was ‘Rounding The Final Turn’ On Aug. 31 – And On 39 Of The 57 Days Since

“I say that all the time,” Trump said of the line earlier this month, calling those who disagree “cynics and angry partisans and professional pessimists," and later declaring the U.S. is “rounding the turn with or without the vaccine,”

Upvote 0

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump Said U.S. Was ‘Rounding The Final Turn’ On Aug. 31 – And On 39 Of The 57 Days Since

“I say that all the time,” Trump said of the line earlier this month, calling those who disagree “cynics and angry partisans and professional pessimists," and later declaring the U.S. is “rounding the turn with or without the vaccine,”
Trump doesn't want to acknowledge how bad COVID is.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
PS I remember last time that many hospitals in texas and such had ICU's left over, but couldn't fill them due to covid was a more intense ICU then other diseases and injuries and they had a staffing problem being able to take care of everyone.

Plus with every, or nearly every state having an outbreak you can't just transfer people from a quiet state to a hard-hit state as that's everyone.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟245,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
Huh. The residents of my county have been very careful with wearing masks and social distancing, and have been on the ball with testing and tracing. Meanwhile, the hospital isn't having any problems at all.

I wonder if there's some kind of connection? Probably just a lucky coincidence.

Upvote 0