Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Exact numbers are always hard to find in illegal industries, but a survey of 100 formerly trafficked people showed that 88% of them encountered health care professionals while being trafficked.

There was actually a girl from my high school (just some farm school in Indiana) that got pulled into sex trafficking. It was the usual method; a hot boyfriend she meets online seems so dreamy, they meet up, sometimes multiple times, and then she's kidnapped & sold as merchandise, sometimes just for prostitution, sometimes forced to do inappropriate contentography. In the case of the girl from my high school, she was in the East Coast for months, until the woman who watched over her & another kidnapped girl had to take the other one to the hospital while the pimp was away. Probably seeing this a chance, she brought along the girl from my high school, too. The receptionist recognized that girl from the "Missing" posters, called the police, and she was freed! Praise God for answering prayers of desperation!

Hospitals Gear Up For New Diagnosis: Human Trafficking

May God bless us all & expand programs to end exploitation of any kind!

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Prayers about this injustice are being answered......

Sex trafficking arrests: Trump vs. Obama - WND - WND
Under Trump’s helm, 9,200 individuals were arrested on suspicion of human trafficking in 18 months. Under Obama, 1,238 were arrested for trafficking during his first two years. During eight years in office, Obama’s administration made only 42 more arrests for human trafficking than Trump’s administration made in his first 18 months! How many precious lives were saved by those 9,200 arrests!

President Trump’s commitment to fighting human trafficking is apparent in his “Presidential Proclamation on National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month, 2019.” This also received the media’s anti-Trump treatment. From the president:

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟960,122.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Exact numbers are always hard to find in illegal industries, but a survey of 100 formerly trafficked people showed that 88% of them encountered health care professionals while being trafficked.

There was actually a girl from my high school (just some farm school in Indiana) that got pulled into sex trafficking. It was the usual method; a hot boyfriend she meets online seems so dreamy, they meet up, sometimes multiple times, and then she's kidnapped & sold as merchandise, sometimes just for prostitution, sometimes forced to do inappropriate contentography. In the case of the girl from my high school, she was in the East Coast for months, until the woman who watched over her & another kidnapped girl had to take the other one to the hospital while the pimp was away. Probably seeing this a chance, she brought along the girl from my high school, too. The receptionist recognized that girl from the "Missing" posters, called the police, and she was freed! Praise God for answering prayers of desperation!

Hospitals Gear Up For New Diagnosis: Human Trafficking

May God bless us all & expand programs to end exploitation of any kind!

The death penalty would help. :mad:

Upvote 0