Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
A Facebook friend posted this pic, from a form that came from his sister's paperwork when she went in to get a medical exam in Oklahoma a few days back.

My big beef... why isn't their an "it" option? Is this not discrimination towards robots, amoebas and the people who self identify as such asexual things?

And what about furries, and other people who self identify as animals, don't they need some words to mark that too?

I really believe this form is very humancentric! :)

Hospital forms gone woke.jpg

Last edited:

Thatgirloncfforums

Sep 28, 2021
Nowhere
✟40,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Generic Orthodox Christian
Marital Status
Private
A Facebook friend posted this pic, from a form that came from his sister's paperwork when she went in to get a medical exam in Oklahoma a few days back.

My big beef... why isn't their an "it" option? Is this not discrimination towards robots, amoebas and the people who self identify as such asexual things?

And what about furries, and other people who self identify as animals, don't they need some words to mark that too?

View attachment 308841
I guess you can fill in the blank. A furry would still identify as female, male, ect.

Upvote 0

Vesper_Jaye✝️

Truth-Seeker
Dec 29, 2021
the Kingdom of God
✟19,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Most furries don’t think they’re animals, we just like animals. Even the ones that do think they’re animals would still be male and female. (For the most part- I’m sure there’s a bunch of woke furries that identify as something other than that. Ik there’s a lot of transgender furries)

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

View attachment 308841

Honestly, I don't trust a hospital that doesn't know basic biology...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums