Apart from You, I am nothing
Apr 27, 2005
✟30,471.00
Faith
Christian
So how's it look? eheh
yourock.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

STARINELSON

The song of the star enchants my heart
May 25, 2005
Iowa
Visit site
✟3,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
well let us in on it...
umm you mean about BPD? lol that might take awhile :)
basically, it means a perosn with that disorder is trapped in an emotionally childlike state ( think an adult with about a 3 three year old's emotion's) and they seem to be very insecure to the state of "I hate you..please don't leave me"
My mom has this.... I spent most of my life *walking on eggshells* not knowing why I had to be the adult.. and yes, explain things to her as Ii would a child. One of my sisters & one of my nieces also seem to have this disorder. So... alot of emotions have been running rampant for the last weeks....... as I said.... I thought I had *nailed the door shut*
I could say more..... believe me.... but a little at a time......

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

free2b

Apart from You, I am nothing
Apr 27, 2005
✟30,471.00
Faith
Christian
basically, it means a perosn with that disorder is trapped in an emotionally childlike state ( think an adult with about a 3 three year old's emotion's) and they seem to be very insecure to the state of "I hate you..please don't leave me"
My mom has this.... I spent most of my life *walking on eggshells* not knowing why I had to be the adult.. and yes, explain things to her as Ii would a child. One of my sisters & one of my nieces also seem to have this disorder. So... alot of emotions have been running rampant for the last weeks....... as I said.... I thought I had *nailed the door shut*
:hug::hug::hug: I'm sure that gets frustrating at times!

Upvote 0

White~Horse

Nat'ral born world shaker
Feb 2, 2007
Alabama
Visit site
✟31,883.00
Faith
Christian

I know many times if someone suffers emotional trauma as a child they sort of freeze at that point emotionally until they can work through it. That's why it's always good to seek counseling for children who deal with major blows.

Reactions: White Horse
Upvote 0

STARINELSON

The song of the star enchants my heart
May 25, 2005
Iowa
Visit site
✟3,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A reason for all the problems.... drama..... whatever..
that occurs with a BPD. I know why they tend to get upset.. why they can't handle what others can.

Knowing about the problem is power.... it answers many unanswered questions that my familoy had in the past.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.