Jul 26, 2005
somewhere over the rainbow
✟372,126.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
hello Lady, I have a new account because mine was corrupted and I was NANAJOJO now I am a newbie for awhile (better not be long with no character or armor):cry: this sure was a mess for some of us and others no problem they have no clue what we are talking about God bles you dear:hug:

Upvote 0
L

~*Lady Trekki*~

hello Lady, I have a new account because mine was corrupted and I was NANAJOJO now I am a newbie for awhile (better not be long with no character or armor):cry: this sure was a mess for some of us and others no problem they have no clue what we are talking about God bles you dear:hug:
There you are! :hug: I wondered what had become of you since this thing started. :) It's all good...don't worry, they'll take care of everything. It's just a pain is all. Could be worse! :sorry:

Upvote 0
L

~*Lady Trekki*~

Egad! I just realized I lost my blog, too!!!!! :(
Oh yeah...forgot to mention that! :( I was glad I had a link to mine in my old siggie. I asked about it and they said they couldn't do anything about that. LightHearted suggested putting a link in your new blog.

This stinks...no doubt about it. But again, this too shall pass. :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟311,347.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
sweet! ;)

Upvote 0

White Horse

Natural born world shaker
May 3, 2005
✟49,668.00
Faith
Christian
Oh yeah...forgot to mention that! :( I was glad I had a link to mine in my old siggie. I asked about it and they said they couldn't do anything about that. LightHearted suggested putting a link in your new blog.

This stinks...no doubt about it. But again, this too shall pass. :clap:

I'm not sure what you mean by putting a link in the new blog. Put a link where and what good would that have done?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.