• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Horses banned from use at border

Discussion in 'News & Current Events (Articles Required)' started by Aldebaran, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Handmaid for Jesus

Handmaid for Jesus You can't steal my joy Supporter

+30,626
    Protestant
    Private
    US-Others
    You suggested alternate transportation.

2. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+8,671
    Non-Denom
    Single
    You said:
    In reply, I asked you:
    And you answered:
    So I don't follow why you said that.

3. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+8,671
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I've seen Americans have many types of weapons used against them, whether it be batons, tasers, firearms, pepper spray, fists, cars, baseball bats, etc.
    But now, it's suddenly such a horrific sight when someone uses a horse for transportation while doing his job as a Border Patrol agent trying to protect this country.

4. renniks

renniks Well-Known Member

+2,977
    Christian
    Married
    Um, why is this an issue? Is this a sporting event where you have to give the illegal people an advantage? I don't think so.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. Handmaid for Jesus

+30,626
    Protestant
    Private
    US-Others
    You said
    So I said:
    I said that because YOU suggested alternate forms of transportation to chase people. I said it reminded me of Ahmaud Aubery
    You said...
    So I replied Alternate transportation.

6. Handmaid for Jesus

+30,626
    Protestant
    Private
    US-Others
    I have already said I think it is dehumanizing.

7. Handmaid for Jesus

+30,626
    Protestant
    Private
    US-Others
    You would not want it done to you.

8. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

+3,339
    Pentecostal
    The stupidity of these people has no bounds. I was far more concerned with the amount of people trying to get across the border than I was with the horses. The shear amou t of people in comparison to thos trying to stop them was pitiful.

Those poor border patrol were showing an effort of futility. The Biden Administration had deliberately chosen to allow this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

+3,339
    Pentecostal
    That is blatantly ridiculous. What evidence do you have that the border patrol only use horses against black people?

10. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

+3,339
    Pentecostal
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  11. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

+3,339
    Pentecostal
    What you want them all on foot?

12. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

+3,339
    Pentecostal
    If they drove back and forth on motorcycles while trying to block the way, would that have been okay with you?

13. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

+3,339
    Pentecostal
    How do you try and prevent people from crossing the border illegally in a "humanizing" way?

14. rjs330

rjs330 Well-Known Member

+3,339
    Pentecostal
    I would fully expect it to be done to me if I was breaking the law and trying to break into another country. I wouldn't whine about it, cause it is what I would deserve.

15. Ana the Ist

Ana the Ist Aggressively serene!

+8,026
    United States
    Atheist
    Married
    So before I read the thread....how many here got duped into thinking that people were "whipped"?

The video of the incident has been released....not a single whipping takes place.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+8,671
    Non-Denom
    Single
    A human whose path is being blocked by law enforcement on a horse remains just as human as he would be if blocked by a car, a truck, or a tank.

17. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+8,671
    Non-Denom
    Single
    And now they've stepped in to further allow it by slandering the Border Patrol agents who were seen doing their jobs. Last I heard, the officers have been suspended pending an investigation. Not sure what there is to investigate, but I can see how it would further demoralize the other agents and make them start doing as little as they have to in order to retain their jobs.

Funny how the administration likes to use cops like the Capitol Police to make it look as if they love law enforcement, but then turn against law enforcement who is trying to defend our borders while on horseback. Not to mention how they treated the military in their service in Afghanistan.

18. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+8,671
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I noticed that when I originally saw the report on the news. The reporter (a black, of course) kept saying the agents were whipping the Haitians, when that was not what the video showed at all. The news anchor went along with the reporter. Then they featured black lawmakers commenting on how "horrified" they were and how it reminded them of the days of slavery. But then again, we can't expect them to let any opportunity to make accusations of racism go to waste.

19. BeyondET

BeyondET Well-Known Member Supporter

+351
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Maybe Haiti should be abandoned all the people move to the U.S. might be better that no one will have problems.

20. Aldebaran

Aldebaran Star Power!

+8,671
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Probably. They already got 13.5 billion dollars in aid after the earthquake they had, and it seems to have all gone to waste. Even in this report from NPR, they tried the "Build Back Better" idea, and we see where that got them. 6 years later, we're following the same path.
    5 Years After Haiti's Earthquake, Where Did The $13.5 Billion Go?