United States
✟23,703.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
About a few weeks back around 9:45 at night I went driving around my town. I didn’t expect anything bad to happen so I didn’t wear my seatbelt since I was in town, but once I got on a certain road I had to swerve to miss something in the middle of the road and my car drove off an embankment and hit a tree. I was in shock but was still alive by the grace of God and I knew I needed help b/c I had a huge gash in my chin that needed stitches so I started climbing up the embankment to reach for help. Finally after 5 minutes of waving for help a guy stopped to help me. I went to the hospital to go get stitches and the doctor told me I was very lucky to survive a wreck so bad. I give all the glory to God who saved me from that wreck, although I could’ve prevented some injuries to myself had I wore my seatbelt. Now I’m more cautious and wear my seatbelt wherever I go. Thank you God for saving me!

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Yes, I'd wear a seatbelt, too. I remember how concerned I was bringing my first two newborn children home from the hospital before car seats were available. I'm glad you're okay.

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Tavernier

Feb 17, 2012
✟47,864.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amen! Years ago I was riding with a friend on the freeway in his muscle car when I got this feeling I should put on my seat belt; not because of his driving or anything... just this sense I needed to. Sure enough, we exited the freeway, speeding around the off-ramp and hit a puddle of water or something and lost traction, then immediately the wheels grabbed and shot us like a bullet into the concrete pier of the overpass - right on my side of the car. I still thank God for saving me that day. Glad He did the same for you.

Upvote 0

SANTOSO

Jul 15, 2020
Jakarta
✟236,770.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
About a few weeks back around 9:45 at night I went driving around my town. I didn’t expect anything bad to happen so I didn’t wear my seatbelt since I was in town, but once I got on a certain road I had to swerve to miss something in the middle of the road and my car drove off an embankment and hit a tree. I was in shock but was still alive by the grace of God and I knew I needed help b/c I had a huge gash in my chin that needed stitches so I started climbing up the embankment to reach for help. Finally after 5 minutes of waving for help a guy stopped to help me. I went to the hospital to go get stitches and the doctor told me I was very lucky to survive a wreck so bad. I give all the glory to God who saved me from that wreck, although I could’ve prevented some injuries to myself had I wore my seatbelt. Now I’m more cautious and wear my seatbelt wherever I go. Thank you God for saving me!
When you told your story, I remember how God saved me from serious injury from collision. I was slowing down after an exit from freeway, but the car behind me didn’t stop but hit me really hard. And she sued me. I never expected that she has registered with the insurance company as mine. She lied about her her neck injury and blamed me. I trust God and I was not angry with her but just tell the insurance what had happened and they believe my story over her and had my car fixed for free. I should thank also God, that He rescued me from the wicked.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Praise God!!! Yep, I think I read somewhere a large bit of car wrecks happen close to home. So glad you are safe and God's traveling mercies.

Reactions: SANTOSO
Upvote 0