Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,545.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
When we choose to put our faith and hope in Jesus who saves to the uttermost, whatever our circumstances, whatever our problems and whatever our situations, we can always cling onto Him who will always meet and receive us with love, without judgement, without condemnation, but always with plenteous mercy and grace.
The thief on the cross, his limbs torn with nails, and in soaring heat, was literally left out to dry, by the society that so hated and despised him. He pleaded with the Lord to help him as he took his last breaths. Despite his hopeless situation, our kind, gracious and merciful Lord welcomed him. "Today you will be with me in paradise".
The promise of hope, forgiveness, comfort and healing towards people who have lost their way, is offered so graciously and generously by the Lord who loves each and everyone of us so intimately and so unconditionally.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
When we choose to put our faith and hope in Jesus who saves to the uttermost, whatever our circumstances, whatever our problems and whatever our situations, we can always cling onto Him who will always meet and receive us with love, without judgement, without condemnation, but always with plenteous mercy and grace.
The thief on the cross, his limbs torn with nails, and in soaring heat, was literally left out to dry, by the society that so hated and despised him. He pleaded with the Lord to help him as he took his last breaths. Despite his hopeless situation, our kind, gracious and merciful Lord welcomed him. "Today you will be with me in paradise".
The promise of hope, forgiveness, comfort and healing towards people who have lost their way, is offered so graciously and generously by the Lord who loves each and everyone of us so intimately and so unconditionally.
So encouraging, I needed that tonight, on the night watch, God is so good

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟776,545.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
2020 has been a very challenging year. It has brought with it many frustrations, disappointments, and for many even grief and despair.

With Christmas approaching, we should always be reminded that nothing is impossible for God.
The virgin birth, the angels appearing to the shepherds on the hills of Bethlehem, the new star in the sky witnessed by the three wise men, the warning given to Joseph in a dream for the wise men not to return to Herod. All things are possible with God.

We should take heart from the Christmas narrative that God knows exactly what He is doing, that He can be entirely trusted to fulfil all His purposes. We can also take comfort that Jesus is "Immanuel" - God with us. Our Lord longs to relate to each and everyone of us: to walk with us, to help us, heal us, and comfort us.

For the past two thousand years, God has given a new found hope to billions of people. His love has touched and changed the hearts of the most hopeless and wretched of sinners. He has comforted the depressed, the mourning, the bereaved, and given immeasurable love, grace and forgiveness to those who have failed Him repeatedly. He has given courage to those in fear and strength to those who are weak.

Jesus's invitation to the weary, the burdened, the heavy laden, those needing comfort, reassurance, rest, encouragement, hope and forgiveness, is the same today as it was back in New Testament times. We can call on His name knowing that He is listening attentively to us and cares very much about every detail of our lives.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Psalms 130:5
I wait for the Lord, my whole being waits, and in his word I put my hope.

God is faithful,
God is good,
Father, I trust in you.

Upvote 0

Sunshinee777

Site Supporter
Mar 9, 2020
Finland
✟168,856.00
Country
Finland
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
We should take heart from the Christmas narrative that God knows exactly what He is doing, that He can be entirely trusted to fulfil all His purposes. We can also take comfort that Jesus is "Immanuel" - God with us. Our Lord longs to relate to each and everyone of us: to walk with us, to help us, heal us, and comfort us.

I meditate this daily and it's such a comfort, knowing that whatever happens it's all God's will on earth as it is in heaven. There is no mistakes.

• Friendly
Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0