✟1,089,814.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Top Trump aide Hope Hicks tests positive for coronavirus

Described as his closest aide outside of his family, Hicks was contagious 2-3 days before her diagnosis, during which time she traveled with the Trump campaign 4 times on Marine One and Air Force One, sat unmasked at the debate with the unmasked family, went to large crowded rallies unmasked, etc.

I don't wish COVID on anyone, even those who ignore the best medical advice to the country and set a dangerous example to others who don't have access to the same medical care.

I pray for Hicks' recovery, but I strongly believe that the whole campaign needs to quarantine 14 days as they are contagious 2-3 days before diagnosis.

GraceBro

Eternally Forgiven, Alive, and Secure.
Dec 24, 2017
Central Coast
Visit site
✟103,074.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
r
Top Trump aide Hope Hicks tests positive for coronavirus

Described as his closest aide outside of his family, Hicks was contagious 2-3 days before her diagnosis, during which time she traveled with the Trump campaign 4 times on Marine One and Air Force One, sat unmasked at the debate with the unmasked family, went to large crowded rallies unmasked, etc.

I don't wish COVID on anyone, even those who ignore the best medical advice to the country and set a dangerous example to others who don't have access to the same medical care.

I pray for Hicks' recovery, but I strongly believe that the whole campaign needs to quarantine 14 days as they are contagious 2-3 days before diagnosis.
I am sure people will take the appropriate steps, but because COVID has over a 99% survival rate for people under 70 and a 95% survival rate for those above 70, the chances of dying are low. Furthermore, the CDC has admitted that COVID is not contagious through the air. Your average doctors have nothing to treat it with anyway, for the most part. My brother got sick, and the doctors gave him nothing. He treated himself and was fine in a couple of days. Treatments are available, but not mentioned or silenced by those in power and the media. Grace and peace.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,089,814.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I know 50 year olds who died and several long haulers who.have continued to suffer debilitating symptoms for months afterwards, all in their 50's.

Your brother was very fortunate to have had a mild case.

A nearby school principal in his 50's just died. Another assistant principal I know died at 42.

I am sure Hicks and anyone else who gets it from the White House will get excellent care. The long haulers I know are both affluent and got excellent care.

The real.victims are the ones who attended his rallies and listened to him instead of the epidemiologists, who just said the opposite of what you said on air transmission.

Rest in peace, Herman Cain.

Perhaps the experience of quarantine and worrying about getting ill may plant tiny seeds of a heart and a conscience in his body. One can dream.

Upvote 0

GraceBro

Eternally Forgiven, Alive, and Secure.
Dec 24, 2017
Central Coast
Visit site
✟103,074.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I know 50 year olds who died and several long haulers who.have continued to suffer debilitating symptoms for months afterwards, all in their 50's.

Your brother was very fortunate to have had a mild case.

A nearby school principal in his 50's just died. Another assistant principal I know died at 42.

I am sure Hicks and anyone else who gets it from the White House will get excellent care. The long haulers I know are both affluent and got excellent care.

The real.victims are the ones who attended his rallies and listened to him instead of the epidemiologists, who just said the opposite of what you said oon-airtransmission.

Rest in peace, Herman Cain.

Perhaps the experience of quarantine and worrying about getting ill may plant tiny seeds of a heart and conscience in his body. One can dream.
Per the CDC, only 6% of the deaths reported in the US are from COVID only. That puts the death toll around 12,000. 94% of the deaths have 2+ preexisting conditions. I know people who have died of other illnesses but had COVID put on their death certificate. Families have had their funerals paid for if they agreed to list COVID as the cause of death. Hospitals are incentivized for reporting the death as COVID. There is evidence that the positive test results are over-reported by a factor of 10 (i.e. Florida). Hospitalizations are low as well. Doctors who have had positive results with an alternative or natural pharmaceuticals have been censored. This is not a pandemic. Sorry, that people have died, but we've faced worse and haven't reacted like this. God bless.

Upvote 0