Jefell

Servant of the Lord
May 19, 2008
NY
Visit site
✟15,467.00
Faith
Christian
Everyday we are surrounded by filth, greed and blasphemy. Worldly people are idolizing politicians, entertainers, athletes and serving false gods. Many devilishly crave money and power. As the prices of everything increases our income remains low and we struggle harder to hang on to what little we have. We seek second jobs and see our children and spouses less and less. Those that have a little, horde it and hide it from the eyes of others lest they want. Anxiety and trouble fills us. We seek change and hope which we are falsly being sold through immoral selfish propaganda. Worry NOT. Christ is in you and you are in Christ. He is the Living Word. “Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path” -Psalm 119:105.

Christians are being told to be nice, lay still and not rock the boat. We are told to respect other religions even when it is the doctrine of the devil himself. We are being passive and allowing others to deminish GOD by likening themselves to our LORD & SAVIOR. The world is calling us to believe in something other than Christ Jesus. Our stomachs turn and our very souls are stirred to stand, yet we sit on our hands. Our destiny is not in the wilderness and the storms in our lives are to move us onward and upward!

"Get yourself ready! Stand up and say to them whatever I command you. Do not be terrified by them, or I will terrify you before them. " -Jer 1:17

Desperately craving "hope" and "change" in the world, we are drawn to these words. Not knowing what else to do, many follow. Christians, ask yourself what Jesus would do. Would Jesus be involved in worldly chaos and mass lies? Would Jesus vote in any election? .. are you following Jesus? but but but we want change and hope! Your faith is being tested..

These have come so that your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls. - 1Pe 1:7-9

Who is your hope in? Your relationship with GOD is personal and intimate. Only you know what GOD calls you to do.. but whatever it is.. DO IT, Christian!

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. - Jas 1:2-4

"Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city -Rev 22:14

With Love,
- Jefell

See: 1Jn 3:10

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.