Visit site
✟877,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As Christians, we do not judge people who do not profess to have Christ. Why? Simple, a person who is not a Christian, who we would call a "sinner" is simply living according to their nature. Sinners live a sinful life. There's nothing unnatural about that. Now, if a person professes to be a Christian, then I, as their brother in Christ have every right (and obligation) to judge their actions (not their heart), and to hold them to the standard of morality given to us in Scripture.

Just to cite the Scripture that backs that up:

1Co 5:9 I wrote to you in my letter not to associate with sexually immoral people—
1Co 5:10 not at all meaning the sexually immoral of this world, or the greedy and swindlers, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world.
1Co 5:11 But now I am writing to you not to associate with anyone who bears the name of brother if he is guilty of sexual immorality or greed, or is an idolater, reviler, drunkard, or swindler—not even to eat with such a one.
1Co 5:12 For what have I to do with judging outsiders? Is it not those inside the church whom you are to judge?
1Co 5:13 God judges those outside. "Purge the evil person from among you."

Upvote 0

98cwitr

Lord forgive me
Apr 20, 2006
Raleigh, NC
✟449,894.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Are they any more of a sinner than the rest of us?

Luke 6:42
How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Upvote 0

Jason_apostle

when you live by faith you really celebrate
Sep 6, 2017
columbia
Visit site
✟1,151.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

can someone say AIDS? God didn't make them gay. He just allowed them to be gay. and those people are doing nothing but destroying themselves and the course of nature.

Upvote 0