Tinyarch

Oct 15, 2016
Sarasota
✟16,452.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I wouldn't call an essay that nobody knows about a fundamental paper.

Then why is it that if this is such a fundamental and important paper for the LGBT community, why can't I find any sources from them and their supporters that talk about it? The book on the other hand, After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the ‘90s, was read in the 90s and some groups adopted the public relations recommendations such as "look good" "raise funds" with the entire goal to be accepted as regular people, is by far from a "gay agenda", it's public relations, every organization in the world does that.

Are you dense?

Ask yourself why the LGBTQ organizations would stay quiet on a paper that outlined the approach they would take to change the minds of an entire nation.
Second, the book you refer to promotes a similar approach to what Madsen and Kirk outlined in the 1980's. They are compatible.

Just admit there is an agenda instead of looking for a weak excuse with no merit.

Upvote 0

SnowyMacie

Apr 12, 2011
North Texas
✟118,149.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Ask yourself why the LGBTQ organizations would stay quiet on a paper that outlined the approach they would take to change the minds of an entire nation.

I assumed you would say something to that effect.

Just admit there is an agenda instead of looking for a weak excuse with no merit.

I can't admit something that isn't true, two of us have now explained this.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Irrelevant. The fact is still true that Goebbels started the marketing schemes that advertising companies and non-profits like the Human Rights Campaign use today.
False. The public relations protocols you are ascribing to Goebbles originated with Edward Bernays. Bernays developed most of his ideas working for the state department during the first world war.

The fact remains that Kirk and Madsen wrote the agenda and the Human Rights Campaign continues to work the agenda.
An agenda would be a set of goals originating in the groups collective beliefs and implemented by the groups leadership. Like every other minority out there homosexuals do not have a collective belief or identifiable hierarchy and leadership.

Kirk and Madsen copied a very basic PR overview which apparently has only been read by conspiracy theorists and those with a desire to fabricate a "gay agenda"

I have shown that there is indeed an agenda. You may work hard to disregard this fact. That is your choice. What you cannot do is claim that there is no agenda. You have been proven wrong. Own it and admit it.
in the 1980's Paul Cameron (you can look up who this guy is for yourself) wrote up and submitted detailed plans for the arrest of all homosexuals in the country and internment is large facilities where they were to be summarily executed. He had plans to fund these facilities by having them cater to tourism, where people could go with their families to watch he mass killings and for a fee even be able to kill a homosexual themselves. (C. Everett Koop interview New Republic 1994)

Obviously these plans are the actual agenda of conservative Christians.

Reactions: SnowyMacie
Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
You are desperately attempting to marginalize a fundamental paper used in the 1980's to lay out the agenda. Your google search conclusions are merely you making an unsubstantiated excuse for not accepting the facts.

Wouldn't a "fundamental paper" be widely read or just known by the people supposedly engaging in this agenda?

Reactions: SnowyMacie
Upvote 0

Tinyarch

Oct 15, 2016
Sarasota
✟16,452.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
False. The public relations protocols you are ascribing to Goebbles originated with Edward Bernays. Bernays developed most of his ideas working for the state department during the first world war.

An agenda would be a set of goals originating in the groups collective beliefs and implemented by the groups leadership. Like every other minority out there homosexuals do not have a collective belief or identifiable hierarchy and leadership.

Kirk and Madsen copied a very basic PR overview which apparently has only been read by conspiracy theorists and those with a desire to fabricate a "gay agenda"

in the 1980's Paul Cameron (you can look up who this guy is for yourself) wrote up and submitted detailed plans for the arrest of all homosexuals in the country and internment is large facilities where they were to be summarily executed. He had plans to fund these facilities by having them cater to tourism, where people could go with their families to watch he mass killings and for a fee even be able to kill a homosexual themselves. (C. Everett Koop interview New Republic 1994)

Obviously these plans are the actual agenda of conservative Christians.
You are desperate to marginalize the impact that Kirk and Madsen had on organizations like the Human Rights Campaign.

I get why you have to do it. If you admit there is an agenda in the HRC, you have to admit that there is a strategy, which runs counter to God's word and is in direct conflict with the God who created us all.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
You are desperate to marginalize the impact that Kirk and Madsen had on organizations like the Human Rights Campaign.

I get why you have to do it. If you admit there is an agenda in the HRC, you have to admit that there is a strategy, which runs counter to God's word and is in direct conflict with the God who created us all.
And you are trying to avoid acknowledging the existence of the conservative Christian agenda outlined by Paul Cameron.

Upvote 0

Tinyarch

Oct 15, 2016
Sarasota
✟16,452.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And you are trying to avoid acknowledging the existence of the conservative Christian agenda outlined by Paul Cameron.
I don't deny the political agenda of some Christian organizations. I also don't agree with the agenda. But, you are desperately trying to change the discussion in an attempt to avoid the fact that there is, indeed, a homosexual agenda, which the Human Rights Campaign foists on America every day. Yes, there is an agenda.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
I don't deny the political agenda of some Christian organizations. I also don't agree with the agenda. But, you are desperately trying to change the discussion in an attempt to avoid the fact that there is, indeed, a homosexual agenda, which the Human Rights Campaign foists on America every day. Yes, there is an agenda.
Some Christian organizations. Obviously Cameron wrote THE conservative Christian agenda

Upvote 0

Tinyarch

Oct 15, 2016
Sarasota
✟16,452.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Some Christian organizations. Obviously Cameron wrote THE conservative Christian agenda
I don't care.

The fact still remains that there is, indeed, a homosexual agenda. You are free to run from this truth all you want.

• Agree
Reactions: ken777
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tinyarch

Oct 15, 2016
Sarasota
✟16,452.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And here you are using Kirk and Pill to advance your own agenda.
No, I am sharing an agenda created by homosexuals, in order to change the mindset of America.
I am proving you wrong when you said there is no agenda.
You are, at this time, merely too prideful to say "thank you for pointing out that I was wrong."

Upvote 0

Aryeh

Dec 4, 2016
Los Angeles
✟21,820.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I know there's a lot of people who want to normalize homosexuality, but it's still a major minority. According to The Washington Post, only 1.8% of men identify as gay and 0.9 as bi-sexual. It's less for women, at 1.5%. It's always been less than 2% as far as I know, so not sure where some of these numbers come from.

Just think of that number of the number of people polled out of a population.

Let''s say they polled/studied 10,000 people (huge number.) Out of those people, let's say that 45% were honest - as in no matter their preference, they would be honest in answer.

Out of those honest people, we get our marginal percentage of people who believe they are, or identify as lesbian, bisexual or gay. That averages to about 1.3% in this group.

That means 130/10,000 truthfully identify as LGB.

That doesn't include people who throw the test. That doesn't include so called "down low," or "in the closet" men and women. That does not include people who don't identify with any sexual label preference. It doesnt include people who have, or continue to "experiment," but identify as heterosexual.

There is a huge discrepancy in the real data on homosexuality, and it's commonality. Commonality does not imply normality in this case.

So, while it is usually said less than 10% of the population is/identifies as homosexual, the real number is much higher when we include clandestine affairs, experimentation, and ambiguity in sexual preference self-identification.

I would say at least 25% of the population - if truthful - would identify as LBG. Homosexuality is very old, and just became unpopular especially in the West.

Upvote 0

Tinyarch

Oct 15, 2016
Sarasota
✟16,452.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Just think of that number of the number of people polled out of a population.

Let''s say they polled/studied 10,000 people (huge number.) Out of those people, let's say that 45% were honest - as in no matter their preference, they would be honest in answer.

Out of those honest people, we get our marginal percentage of people who believe they are, or identify as lesbian, bisexual or gay. That averages to about 1.3% in this group.

That means 130/10,000 truthfully identify as LGB.

That doesn't include people who throw the test. That doesn't include so called "down low," or "in the closet" men and women. That does not include people who don't identify with any sexual label preference. It doesnt include people who have, or continue to "experiment," but identify as heterosexual.

There is a huge discrepancy in the real data on homosexuality, and it's commonality. Commonality does not imply normality in this case.

So, while it is usually said less than 10% of the population is/identifies as homosexual, the real number is much higher when we include clandestine affairs, experimentation, and ambiguity in sexual preference self-identification.

I would say at least 25% of the population - if truthful - would identify as LBG. Homosexuality is very old, and just became unpopular especially in the West.
And zero percent of the sexual activity is God pleasing, outside of the marriage between one man and one woman.
No need for a poll. Just read God's word and see what God has sanctioned regarding sexual behavior.
Also, thank you for stating these actions can be experimental. This means they are willful choices, not written into the gene code.
Sin is sin, whenever the action is disobedient to God's will.

Reactions: Aryeh
Upvote 0

Aryeh

Dec 4, 2016
Los Angeles
✟21,820.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
And zero percent of the sexual activity is God pleasing, outside of the marriage between one man and one woman.
No need for a poll. Just read God's word and see what God has sanctioned regarding sexual behavior.
Also, thank you for stating these actions can be experimental. This means they are willful choices, not written into the gene code.
Sin is sin, whenever the action is disobedient to God's will.

I agree. However, the Church has had its own dealings in justifying and protecting homosexual behavior throughout history - despite what the Bible says. Because it is being presented as an existential problem, it has put false-guilt on the modern church even to accept and apologize for the activities.

But, like everything else sinful, it is simply a spirit of influence. This is why everyone can be tempted by homosexual feelings, and depending on the circumstances: influence becomes assault, which becomes oppression (as one continues to fight.) Some people give in, and accept the influence. Some people spend their entire lives fighting it.

I would be careful, though, to admonish the individual BEFORE the spirit.

I also thought it was important to point out that homosexual activity is not nearly as much of an anomaly as tends to be reported.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
No, I am sharing an agenda created by homosexuals, in order to change the mindset of America.
I am proving you wrong when you said there is no agenda.
You are, at this time, merely too prideful to say "thank you for pointing out that I was wrong."

The "gay agenda" is nothing more than an invention of anti-gay extremists seeking to justify discrimination by creating a climate of hate and fear by portraying the pursuit of civil rights for LGBT people as sinister and unamerican.

The term was coined in the early 1990's when the Family Research Council produced and distributed a video tape title "The Gay Agenda." The video featured many Christian "experts" on homosexuality including Paul Cameron (remember him) informing viewers how most gay men regularly eat feces. That gay men have a life expectancy of 42 years and these same men have as many as 25,000 to 30,000 sexual partners.

On a fun side note if you accept the last two claims as factual that would mean gay men have five different sexual partners per day every day of their adult lives.

There is no gay agenda. Rep Barry Frank said if there was a gay agenda it is "to be protected against violent crimes driven by bigotry, it's to be able to get married, it's to be able to get a job, and it's to be able to fight for our country."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ken777

"to live is Christ, and to die is gain"
Aug 6, 2007
Australia
✟48,308.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Normalisation is the aim of the homosexual agenda. This has included the promotion of a re-interpretation of Scripture to allow sexual activity in committed same sex relationships. Sadly, some of the liberal churches are falling for it.

Sexual conduct is a recurring subject in the NT and not once is sexual activity outside of male-female marriage condoned. Same sex activity is explicitly condemned, described as resulting from "vile affections" in Romans 1:26 ("degrading passions" NASB; "shameful lusts" NIV).

It is interesting to see how the word "love" has been perverted by the homosexual agenda. It declares that the acceptance of homosexual behavior is showing tolerance, respect & love, while rejecting homosexual behavior is said to be intolerance, homophobia, & hatred.

The words of Jesus are invoked to claim that we must not judge the behavior of others, while ignoring that the first words Jesus spoke in his public ministry were about "repentance" (Matthew 4:17).

The homosexual agenda will continue to prevail socially & politically (2 Timothy 3:13) ... that is until Jesus Christ intervenes (Revelation 6:16-17). When you get discouraged, read the back of the Book ... He wins!

Upvote 0

ken777

"to live is Christ, and to die is gain"
Aug 6, 2007
Australia
✟48,308.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And finally, some people are just more sexually amorphous, and given a society that encourages experimentation, they will try things and come to like a broader spectrum of sexual acts and preferences, than they otherwise would in a more traditional society. I heard one such lesbian interview on the Dennis Prager show who admitted it was simply societal opportunities that had led to her becoming a lesbian.

You have touched on an area that is not often discussed. The rise in the social acceptance of homosexuality is paralleled by the decline in the influence of the Church in society.

The removal, or at least severe weakening, of traditional moral restraints in society coincides with the promotion of sexual experimentation by the entertainment industry. The education system is also complicit in telling students that all kinds of sexual activity are ok as long as it is consensual, legal & safe.

As part of the homosexual agenda, adolescents in some states have been legally banned from availing themselves of professional help to manage their same sex feelings so they can live a life in accordance with their religious beliefs. This is a thinly disguised attempt at recruitment.

Upvote 0