Not open for further replies.

LaMandaRaye

Dec 4, 2008
✟7,814.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I've interacted with people who said that they wanted to "experiment" with the same sex. They had been influenced by movies, photos, and inappropriate contentographic videos, or even been encouraged or pressured to try it by a partner. After they tried it, some of them liked it and considered themselves bisexual, and others said that they didn't and realized how straight they were

On a popuar radio station, a married couple that participates in the swinger lifestyle phoned in, the husband says that he occassionally dabbles in homosexuality due to the request of his wife. He says that before, he had never thought of being with another man, until his wife told him how much it excites her to see him with another guy. So now, he does this to make his wife happy. He enjoys it as well.

Now wouldn't that be an example of people who choose homosexuality? It was a well thought out decision to engage in sexual relations with the person of the same sex. I don't think everybody chooses it, but some do. You hear it so often in today's culture, they even have new terms for it such as 'bi-curious'

OphidiaPhile

Sep 26, 2008
Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I've interacted with people who said that they wanted to "experiment" with the same sex. They had been influenced by movies, photos, and inappropriate contentographic videos, or even been encouraged or pressured to try it by a partner. After they tried it, some of them liked it and considered themselves bisexual, and others said that they didn't and realized how straight they were

On a popuar radio station, a married couple that participates in the swinger lifestyle phoned in, the husband says that he occassionally dabbles in homosexuality due to the request of his wife. He says that before, he had never thought of being with another man, until his wife told him how much it excites her to see him with another guy. So now, he does this to make his wife happy. He enjoys it as well.

Now wouldn't that be an example of people who choose homosexuality? It was a well thought out decision to engage in sexual relations with the person of the same sex. I don't think everybody chooses it, but some do. You hear it so often in today's culture, they even have new terms for it such as 'bi-curious'
Homosexuality and homosexual sex are not the same thing.

Upvote 0

OphidiaPhile

Sep 26, 2008
Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So what are you saying? Because they chose to have sex with people of the same sex they are not gay but something else?
Homosexuality is a descriptor for someone that is attracted to members of the same sex, homosexual sex is an act that can happen between straight people, bi-sexual people or homosexual people. Homosexuality is not a choice, homosexual sex can be.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LaMandaRaye

Dec 4, 2008
✟7,814.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Homosexuality is a descriptor for someone that is attracted to members of the same sex, homosexual sex is an act that can happen between straight people, bi-sexual people or homosexual people. Homosexuality is not a choice, homosexual sex can be.

I've never heard of that explanation before. If someone were to say that they regularly like to have sex with people of the same gender, they'd be labeled as homosexual.

So, if a guy were to get into a heterosexual relationship, what does he tell his partner? That he's not gay , but he likes to have homosexual sex? Do you really think that will fly in the real world

Upvote 0

OphidiaPhile

Sep 26, 2008
Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I've never heard of that explanation before. If someone were to say that they regularly like to have sex with people of the same gender, they'd be labeled as homosexual.

Not in my world or that of those I know.

So, if a guy were to get into a heterosexual relationship, what does he tell his partner? That he's not gay , but he likes to have homosexual sex? Do you really think that will fly in the real world

It is far more common than you know and in CA is well accepted but in other parts of the country it is known as living on the Down Low.

Upvote 0

OphidiaPhile

Sep 26, 2008
Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
But often they are doing more than mutual touching yourself.
And your point is what? I know a lot of women that often assist each other with more than just hands and it is purely sexual nothing more or less and yet they are either heterosexual or bi-sexual.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LaMandaRaye

Dec 4, 2008
✟7,814.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Not in my world or that of those I know.

It is far more common than you know and in CA is well accepted but in other parts of the country it is known as living on the Down Low.

Yeah, it's called the Down Low where I am from, mainly because some of the men are not being totally honest with their partners. A lot of the articles on this label the men as bisexual. Which they are. A person who has sex with the same gender is not straight.

Upvote 0

OphidiaPhile

Sep 26, 2008
Northern California
✟3,947.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
They are bisexual.
No they are not since they are not ATTRACTED to the opposite sex.

Sex is merely a mechanical operation to achieve climax and that is the entire purpose for many people.

Upvote 0

LaMandaRaye

Dec 4, 2008
✟7,814.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
No they are not since they are not ATTRACTED to the opposite sex.

Yes, they are bisexual.

Any guy who tells me that he likes to have sex with men, as well as women, is bisexual in my book. Labeling himself as straight would be dishonesty to me.

Sex is merely a mechanical operation to achieve climax and that is the entire purpose for many people.

I thought sex was a way for couples to connect and bond emotionally??

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.