Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
In the Old Testament, God gave the people up and over to violence.

Nehemiah 9:29-30 29 "You warned them to return to your law, but they became arrogant and disobeyed your commands. They sinned against your ordinances, by which a man will live if he obeys them. Stubbornly they turned their backs on you, became stiff-necked and refused to listen.

30 For many years you were patient with them. By your Spirit you admonished them through your prophets. Yet they paid no attention, so you handed them over to the neighboring peoples. 31 But in your great mercy you did not put an end to them or abandon them, for you are a gracious and merciful God.

Likewise in the New Testament, God has given the people up and over to sexual immorality, of which homosexual fornication is included.

18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness
...24Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. Romans 1:18;24-25

According to God's Word, because the people have suppressed the truth, He has given them over to sinful desires like homosexual fornication.

Like many in this forum who think that the Bible is not God's Word,or that we can't know the truth, God's Word clearly shows why they are given over to sinful desires such as homosexual fornication.

So how many homosexuals, bisexuals, transgendered, gay ffirming people in here don't accept the Bible as God's Word?

Has God given you over to the sinful desires of your heart to sexual impurity because you have suppressed His Truth?

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I started reading some Bultmann and the next thing you know I developed a wide stance and this foot tapping problem every time I go to the airport.

Seriously man. Are you and UberLutheran the same person? :D For you both seem to think that your cynicism doubles as a show of wit.

Upvote 0

MercyBurst

Senior Veteran
Aug 20, 2006
South
Visit site
✟21,385.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In the Old Testament, God gave the people up and over to violence.

Nehemiah 9:29-30 29 "You warned them to return to your law, but they became arrogant and disobeyed your commands. They sinned against your ordinances, by which a man will live if he obeys them. Stubbornly they turned their backs on you, became stiff-necked and refused to listen.

30 For many years you were patient with them. By your Spirit you admonished them through your prophets. Yet they paid no attention, so you handed them over to the neighboring peoples. 31 But in your great mercy you did not put an end to them or abandon them, for you are a gracious and merciful God.

Likewise in the New Testament, God has given the people up and over to sexual immorality, of which homosexual fornication is included.

18The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness...24Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. Romans 1:18;24-25

According to God's Word, because the people have suppressed the truth, He has given them over to sinful desires like homosexual fornication.

Like many in this forum who think that the Bible is not God's Word,or that we can't know the truth, God's Word clearly shows why they are given over to sinful desires such as homosexual fornication.

So how many homosexuals, bisexuals, transgendered, gay ffirming people in here don't accept the Bible as God's Word?

Has God given you over to the sinful desires of your heart to sexual impurity because you have suppressed His Truth?

An interesting thought here: my pastor told me about a study that shows a gay-sex experience changes a person's thought processes. I don't know the full extent of it though.

Upvote 0

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
An interesting thought here: my pastor told me about a study that shows a gay-sex experience changes a person's thought processes. I don't know the full extent of it though.

MB, it just seems to be a recurring theme amongst all the homosexuals here. They all seem to have a problem with God's Word. Which makes a lot of sense.

You will suppress the truth when the truth convicts you that what you are doing is wrong.

In one way or the other, the majority of the known homosexuals in this forum have expressed some level of disdain for God's Word as absolute truth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
My sexuality has little to do with what I think of God's Word. It's secondary in my life. Primarily, I'm a scientist and an empiricist. It is those qualities that guide me as to what to think of God's Word

And what is it exactly that you think of God's Word?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Zaac

Nov 19, 2004
Atlanta, GA.
✟12,748.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Which is more gay? Farrar Hypothesis or Q Hypothesis?

Come here CaDan
violent111.gif
Speak English already.
lol.gif

Upvote 0