Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
not realy, i just think they should have babies.

YEAAAHHHH!! Babies EVERYWHERE!!

nutrigrain-baaaabies.jpg

Upvote 0

HannahBanana

Dec 11, 2006
Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
not realy, i just think they should have babies. If they realy want to adopt they should be able to. but why cant they have babies?
So you think that they should pretend to be someone they're not just so that you can be happy with the way they're choosing to procreate?

Oh, and they can't have babies for the same sort of reason that infertile people and post-menopausal women can't have babies. Yet I don't see you wanting members of either of those groups to jump through hoops in order to reproduce.

Upvote 0

MercuryAndy

Senior Veteran
Mar 6, 2006
Scotland
✟12,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So you think that they should pretend to be someone they're not just so that you can be happy with the way they're choosing to procreate?

Oh, and they can't have babies for the same sort of reason that infertile people and post-menopausal women can't have babies. Yet I don't see you wanting members of either of those groups to jump through hoops in order to reproduce.

I don't believe that children should have to be adopted. I believe that children should be loved and welcomed into the world. I know that due to tragic circumstances some children need to be adopted. Post menopausal woman should have had children. Bringing a life into the world is one of the most beautifully things that god has blessed us with. There are treatments for people who are infertile. IVF treatment??

I would gladly cast the Mona Lisa to the flames of hell, if it would mean one child would receive the gift of life.

Upvote 0

HannahBanana

Dec 11, 2006
Concord, MA
✟12,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't believe that children should have to be adopted. I believe that children should be loved and welcomed into the world. I know that due to tragic circumstances some children need to be adopted. Post menopausal woman should have had children. Bringing a life into the world is one of the most beautifully things that god has blessed us with. There are treatments for people who are infertile. IVF treatment??

I would gladly cast the Mona Lisa to the flames of hell, if it would mean one child would receive the gift of life.
Children do have to be adopted, though. Unless you'd rather they stay in an orphanage--or be shuffled from foster home to foster home--until they're 18, that is...

So you're against those who choose to live a child-free life, then? There are legitimate reasons that people choose not to have children, you know. So basically what you're saying is that people who know they're going to be bad parents should just go ahead and have kids anyways, even if that means that they'll end up screwing up the kids' lives forever. Does that really make sense to you?

Also, why do women have to procreate, in your opinion? We are not baby-making machines, no matter how much you'd like to think we are. We have lives of our own, and, thanks to the women's liberation movement, we're able to hold jobs and do something other than just staying at home all day. Therefore, some of us women would rather focus on our own lives rather than on bringing other lives into this already-crowded world. Is that such a bad thing?

Upvote 0

MercuryAndy

Senior Veteran
Mar 6, 2006
Scotland
✟12,446.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So you're against those who choose to live a child-free life, then? There are legitimate reasons that people choose not to have children, you know. So basically what you're saying is that people who know they're going to be bad parents should just go ahead and have kids anyways, even if that means that they'll end up screwing up the kids' lives forever. Does that really make sense to you?

Those who think about how badly they could screw their childs life up, are the good parents.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums