Homeopathy...fake medicine...that does kill.

Paradox.79

Jun 27, 2021
Indianapolis
✟10,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Homeopathy is a medical system based on the belief that the body can cure itself. Those who practice it use tiny amounts of natural substances, like plants and minerals. They believe these stimulate the healing process. Many of the ingredients are natural and include belladonna, wolfsbane...those are just two...now both of these are poisons, they can kills you. Most of these medicines are diluted with water to such a degree that there not dangerous...there not anything. It letteral operates under the if you believe it will work...and sometimes it does. But when they screw up on the doses of poisonous ingredients people die. The Belladonna was in children's medicine they screwed up and over 400 kids got sick and I think 10 died. Do you know what they did...they changed the ingredient belladonna for wolfsbane...another poison. In Italy a child with a simple ear infection died becuse the infection spread to his brain. The doctors said use antibiotics...instead the idiotic parents used there Homeopathic remedy...considering most of those medicines are nothing more than a placebo it did not work the kid die. I am an average person of average intelligence and yet I understand the difference between fake medicine and real medicine. I understand antibiotics and vaccines work. I understand almost every single conspiracy against modern medicine has been debunked. Can god cure your illness sure...will he...probably not...because he does not have to. Modern medicine if used correctly can cure almost almost every disease out there. Almost every cancer if caught early is curable. Even HIV is on par with diabetes now. Meaning its very controllable if you listen to your doctors. And yet still people ignore doctors for Homeopathy which by the way if the dilute there medicine correctly your homeopathic medicine is a placebo...what a placebo....its nothing GOOGLE IT!

spiritfilledjm

Site Supporter
Apr 15, 2007
Indianapolis, Indiana
✟225,404.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
How on earth did we ever survive until modern medicine started being readily available about 60-70 years ago...

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Homeopathy is a medical system based on the belief that the body can cure itself. Those who practice it use tiny amounts of natural substances, like plants and minerals. They believe these stimulate the healing process. Many of the ingredients are natural and include belladonna, wolfsbane...those are just two...now both of these are poisons, they can kills you. Most of these medicines are diluted with water to such a degree that there not dangerous...there not anything. It letteral operates under the if you believe it will work...and sometimes it does. But when they screw up on the doses of poisonous ingredients people die. The Belladonna was in children's medicine they screwed up and over 400 kids got sick and I think 10 died. Do you know what they did...they changed the ingredient belladonna for wolfsbane...another poison. In Italy a child with a simple ear infection died becuse the infection spread to his brain. The doctors said use antibiotics...instead the idiotic parents used there Homeopathic remedy...considering most of those medicines are nothing more than a placebo it did not work the kid die. I am an average person of average intelligence and yet I understand the difference between fake medicine and real medicine. I understand antibiotics and vaccines work. I understand almost every single conspiracy against modern medicine has been debunked. Can god cure your illness sure...will he...probably not...because he does not have to. Modern medicine if used correctly can cure almost almost every disease out there. Almost every cancer if caught early is curable. Even HIV is on par with diabetes now. Meaning its very controllable if you listen to your doctors. And yet still people ignore doctors for Homeopathy which by the way if the dilute there medicine correctly your homeopathic medicine is a placebo...what a placebo....its nothing GOOGLE IT!
Small cell lung cancer patients might last a year with standard chemotherapy. Combination chemo + a therapeutic might give a patient two years, then they die.

30% of deaths are caused by cancer.

Cardiovascular disease, stroke and dementia may be terminal as many die of these things.

Upvote 0

Paradox.79

Jun 27, 2021
Indianapolis
✟10,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Small cell lung cancer patients might last a year with standard chemotherapy. Combination chemo + a therapeutic might give a patient two years, then they die.

30% of deaths are caused by cancer.

Cardiovascular disease, stroke and dementia may be terminal as many die of these things.
There are fatal diseases out there but even the fatal ones if caught early are treatable. As for Lung Cancer they caught it early with my aunt 10 years later she is alive and in remission. Again if caught most diareses are treatable, controllable, or curable.

Upvote 0

Paradox.79

Jun 27, 2021
Indianapolis
✟10,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How on earth did we ever survive until modern medicine started being readily available about 60-70 years ago...
More often than not we did not...headaches were treated by dilling a hole in a persons school. Do you know how George Washington died. If I had to guess he had pnemonia...it was the treatments that killed him among of which was the 18oz of blood they removed. Yeah some people got lucky some treatments did work. But more often than not people died from the treatments. If you were sick you were better off staying home and in bad.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are fatal diseases out there but even the fatal ones if caught early are treatable. As for Lung Cancer they caught it early with my aunt 10 years later she is alive and in remission. Again if caught most diareses are treatable, controllable, or curable.
There are different types of lung cancer. Some diseases can not be caught early. Everyone dies … except God and those God keeps.

Upvote 0

Paradox.79

Jun 27, 2021
Indianapolis
✟10,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
There are different types of lung cancer. Some diseases can not be caught early. Everyone dies … except God and those God keeps.
Man everyone dies yeah that is not what the topic is about...its about fake medicine and people dying from it.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can god cure your illness sure...will he...probably not...because he does not have to. Modern medicine if used correctly can cure almost almost every disease out there. Almost every cancer if caught early is curable. Even HIV is on par with diabetes now. Meaning its very controllable if you listen to your doctors. And yet still people ignore doctors for Homeopathy which by the way if the dilute there medicine correctly your homeopathic medicine is a placebo...what a placebo....its nothing GOOGLE IT!

Modern medicine can cure 1 to 10% of known diseases.
(Google it.)

Upvote 0

Paradox.79

Jun 27, 2021
Indianapolis
✟10,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Modern medicine can cure 1 to 10% of known diseases.
(Google it.)

Let me rephrase...treat almost every disease...there are exceptions...but diseases that were killing people 70 years ago like polio...which you either died from or spent the rest of you life in an iron lung...GOOGLE IT...is completely controllable with vaccines...smallpox arguably the most deadly disease in human history over the last several thousand years it killed billions...then the first vaccine was created and few hundred years after that the disease was eradicated...i would call that curing. My point is 120 years ago cancer you died, diabetes, polio, smallpox, malaria, TB, syphilis just to name a few...the flu, pneumonia, no cure but treatable. You know what you know what I was saying and what I meant this is just normal arguing to argue I am not doing it

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
and quack cures like homeopathy and more can cure 0-0% of diseases.
It has been proven that placebos do work. In fact, you can KNOW it's a placebo and it will still work.
You can cake a pill for a problem knowing that its' nothing and it can still work.
It turns out that "the act of acting" in response to an issue has a result all by itself.

It's similar to hormones being release even if you fake a smile.

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟270,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It has been proven that placebos do work. In fact, you can KNOW it's a placebo and it will still work.
You can cake a pill for a problem knowing that its' nothing and it can still work.
It turns out that "the act of acting" in response to an issue has a result all by itself.

yeah that's all nonsense and quackery spread by a few people. Placebo is literally just, "What would happen if we did nothing." X% will do better, Y% will do worse, so how do we test that, the guy all that stuff is based upon has been resoundingly discredited and can't be repeated. Placebo is one of the worst quackery because so many people think it means something significant.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
yeah that's all nonsense and quackery spread by a few people. Placebo is literally just, "What would happen if we did nothing." X% will do better, Y% will do worse, so how do we test that, the guy all that stuff is based upon has been resoundingly discredited and can't be repeated. Placebo is one of the worst quackery because so many people think it means something significant.

It's been tested millions of times and you can test it yourself.
Every drug you've ever taken is tested against placebos.
Even people who take placebos get better results compared to those who don't.
Placebo is the effect of doing something intentionally to improve yourself.
The action of doing something helps with pain and healing evn if it's a Placebo.

Placebos: The power of the placebo effect - Medical News

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Paradox.79

Jun 27, 2021
Indianapolis
✟10,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

That is called mental curing...its believing something so much that your body believes it. That happens sometimes and something like that is not reliable and considering some of the ingredient are Belladonna and arsnic and wolfsbane ...in amount's that are harmless to people. The problem is when they mess up, a popular home homeopathy used a medicine for teething baby's, they messed up on the amounts...kids died. It is essentially the power of belief...people have done that for years sometimes it even works...most of the time...people die. That is not fake news, or biased reporting...that is proven scientific fact!

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is called mental curing...its believing something so much that your body believes it.

That's not what I'm referring to.
You can intentionally take a placebo from a doctor, he can tell you it's a placebo
and it will still relieve symptoms compared to people who do nothing.
The activity of addressing a problem relives pain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Because the placebo effect really works well.
If you think somebody cares, you heal faster.

medicine-man.jpg

Upvote 0

Paradox.79

Jun 27, 2021
Indianapolis
✟10,384.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That's not what I'm referring to.
You can intentionally take a placebo from a doctor, he can tell you it's a placebo
and it will still relieve symptoms compared to people who do nothing.
The activity of addressing a problem relives pain.

but a placebo has nothing in it to alleviate a disease...meaning its mental

Upvote 0