Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Come Friday, my family (my husband, his uncle and I) will be homeless. Bills are so high as it is that we can’t afford a new place right now. I’m so stressed out. I don’t know what to do. Help :cry:!!!

Eftsoon

Mar 26, 2021
London
✟55,992.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you and your family at this difficult time. I'm in the UK, so the support service will vary. We have organisations like Shelter, who are a gateway to other services who can provide remporary assistance.
I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this. God's glory always triumphs though. One day this will be a testimony you draw on for strength .

• Prayers
Reactions: messianist
Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Come Friday, my family (my husband, his uncle and I) will be homeless. Bills are so high as it is that we can’t afford a new place right now. I’m so stressed out. I don’t know what to do. Help :cry:!!!

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Father, I pray for Angel and her family. You are a great provider. I pray that You make a way for them when there seems to be no way. In Jesus Name, Amen.

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mod Hat On

Some Posts and Responses
have been Removed
in
Thread Clean

RV: Statement of Purpose - Prayer Wall Statement of Purpose

This Prayer Wall forum is for Christian members to post prayer requests and receive prayer responses from other Christian members.

This forum is not an appropriate place for a debate, there are many other forums that provide an outlet for debate. Nor is this a forum for requesting advice or giving in-depth advice that derails the prayer thread. If you are seeking Biblically-based advice, please start a thread in Christian Advice forum.

Please stay within the CF Sitewide Rules while posting in this forum.

Mod Hat Off

Upvote 0

onceEMT

Oct 30, 2021
Florida
✟22,199.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all. We are okay for now, still struggling right now but okay.
Trust me. You will be prayed for.

"I have a plan for you," says the LORD." For your welfare and not calamity, for a future and hope" (Jeremiah 29:11).
These words may fall flat. Keep them in your heart. He didn't carry you this far just to drop you off. God bless y'all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟442,160.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Abba Father in Heaven, We thank you for the gift of faith you gave this dear sister and her family. We thank you for all your goodness and faithfulness toward us. Father, please send your help to this dear sister as they seek and wait for you. May your presence be their refuge and strength, all for your glory. In the name of Yeshua, our ever-present blessed hope and refuge, I ask this prayer. Amen.

• Prayers
Reactions: Mayflower1
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, thank You for meeting peoples' needs according to Your mercy and love. We trust You that you will provide for Angel and her family and thank You for Your good plans You have in mind for them. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Korg

Jan 2, 2022
Calgary
✟10,270.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Prayed for you!

Upvote 0