England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I love tinkling the ivories and it's taken me a number of years to put together a "home studio" for recording. Years ago, I used to have an old keyboard and connected a tape recorder using a jack lead. But later on, I felt something needed editing and it was too late! Or the tape would eventually get coiled and chewed up when it was playing!
Nowadays, I use a desktop PC running Linux and I have bought a program called Bitwig Studio (a digital audio workstation) and Pianoteq (virtual piano software) which can be used as a VST plugin. You can record different pieces and drag, drop, edit using the click of a mouse. Then export to mp3 or whatever media format you want! I wish this technology was around years ago!
Much appreciated

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,620,944.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I love tinkling the ivories and it's taken me a number of years to put together a "home studio" for recording. Years ago, I used to have an old keyboard and connected a tape recorder using a jack lead. But later on, I felt something needed editing and it was too late! Or the tape would eventually get coiled and chewed up when it was playing!
Nowadays, I use a desktop PC running Linux and I have bought a program called Bitwig Studio (a digital audio workstation) and Pianoteq (virtual piano software) which can be used as a VST plugin. You can record different pieces and drag, drop, edit using the click of a mouse. Then export to mp3 or whatever media format you want! I wish this technology was around years ago!
I am impressed! All this modern technology...:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟748,345.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Screenshot from 2019-05-26 14-46-13.png

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟748,345.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
That is really good, Thank you...:)
Photo was taken last year in Bickleigh, on the River Exe. It's in a steep wooded valley with lots of idyllic thatched cottages. I used to go out walking there as a child. I used to think it would be nice to live in a house by the river!

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
'I have a mansion just over the hilltops in that bright land where we'll never grow old...:
'And some day yonder I shall never more wander,but walk on streets that are paved with gold'

Upvote 0