Status
Not open for further replies.

GraftMeIn

The Masters Gardener
May 15, 2002
Visit site
✟6,403.00
I'm Home! I more ways than one :)

For home is where the heart is, and my heart is with the Lord.

I just had to pop in and say that today was an awesome day. So many of my prayers were answered, and I was blessed by the Lord in more ways than I can even tell. May We Forever Praise His Name!

Anyway time to go soak in some more of His Word.

And I pray the Lord will bless all of you in the same way he did me today :pray:

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
I know you have been blessed and my day was blessed also partly because of your prayers. I appreciate that little sister.

But I tell you I smiled when I saw the title of your post, because it always evokes a mental picture in my mind. A picture of first being hugged by Jesus and then lying at His feet on a grassy bank by a gentle river in Sweet Peace, as He reveals to me the answers to all the things I have wondered about, but could never have understood.

Sometimes I just long to go Home!

Upvote 0

GraftMeIn

The Masters Gardener
May 15, 2002
Visit site
✟6,403.00
I know that longing well Gerry! It also comes with a longing to be able to keep sharing the Love of Christ with others. It's something that's hard to describe, And only another Christian who trusts in him as their teacher could understand the real beauty of it.

The mental picture you describe certainly brings much peace to the heart. And also the fact of knowing there are others, such as yourself who are feeling the very same thing. It's something that only through drawing closer to the Lord can be placed in our hearts.

Upvote 0

Gerry

Jesus Paid It All
May 1, 2002
Visit site
✟14,307.00
Ahhhh! You DO understand! WOW! This is Wonderful. I am so glad. Few people seem to understand. In fact I mentioned this not long ago and someone said I was suffering from depression, when nothing could be farther from the truth. It is EXACTLY as you say. IMPOSSIBLE to describe. Desiring to depart and be with Jesus and yet desiring to stay and share Jesus. WOW! Thanks for understanding this. And from what you have said, I can see WHY you understand.

Originally posted by GraftMeIn
I know that longing well Gerry! It also comes with a longing to be able to keep sharing the Love of Christ with others. It's something that's hard to describe, And only another Christian who trusts in him as their teacher could understand the real beauty of it.

The mental picture you describe certainly brings much peace to the heart. And also the fact of knowing there are others, such as yourself who are feeling the very same thing. It's something that only through drawing closer to the Lord can be placed in our hearts.

Upvote 0

GraftMeIn

The Masters Gardener
May 15, 2002
Visit site
✟6,403.00
Yes Gerry,
Most people will look at you like your nuts if you say your ready to go be with the Lord at any time. It's not that it's something you want to rush so much realy, because there's still work to do. But I have to admit I do tend to get a huge grin on my face when I think about spending eternity in the Lords presence, and praising his name! Then I think of all the people that still need help finding him, and I want so much to do whatever I can to help them do that.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.