Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Central western NJ/Eastern PA.
Nothing heavy just mainly fellowship sharing/talking, searching the Word.
We are a senior couple with missions exp. have no ties, dont wish any.

Standard churches leave much to be desired.

WELCOME HERE, FRIEND. Yes, I agree. I noted your statement also that if the Scriptures exist they must be available to all man. As you also well-know, it is available to all in our Holy Bible, if man will only read it prayerfully. I often refer a seeker to John 1; John 3; John 14 for a good beginning; and I recommend one "search the Scriptures daily..." as God says. A serious reading of the four Gospels in the NT will bring blessings to serious seekers after God. Keep looking up!

• Agree
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Home churches exist by believers who want to have a fellowship they appreciate, and there may not be one near to them; so they form one somewhere ---usually in their own home. One can find such as a Bible-only fellowship existing by inquiring at the site: Biblecounsel.net which appreciates a fundamental Bible-only type fellowship.

• Informative
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Fellowship is often the motivation for some Christians to want to have a meeting place, but also the saints who want to be free from the innovations of men desire to find a gathering place that is truly Bible-only. That can be in one's own home with others of like-mind. That is why I suggest one inquire at the site: biblecounsel.net to see what Scripture tells us about fellowship and honor to our God ---I find it helpful. Few such Bible-only gatherings exist today, but in some towns worldwide there are those who seek that. House meetings (often called 'cottage meetings' can still be found if that meets the need of seekers. Certainly obeying and honoring our God should be our motivation, whatever we choose. Various Christians have various interests.

Upvote 0