Indiana
✟11,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Stuff has hit the fan and it’s 3am when you hear a noise coming from your kitchen. You grab your gun and move to ambush the intruder. Upon entering the kitchen you find a very beautiful lady rummaging through your pantry. She immediately starts begging for food and says that she will do anything if you help her. The lady states that she is alone, but you really don't know if there is a male counterpart waiting in the shadows somewhere. If you feed her and send her on her way, she may tell others you have food. If others come they may kill you and your family and take what they want. Should you invite her into your home and take on another mouth to feed? Maybe just put a bullet in her head and kick her into burn pit out back? That would solve all the problems but then you would be a murderer. Or could you consider this self defense, since she has the potential to cause future grave harm to your family. You can’t really send her away since she has seen your stockpile of food and you have only enough for you and your family. What would you do?

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are you writing to us from a post-apocalyptic future, or do people just get serious night time snack cravings where you live?
Perhaps she was smoking marijuana and has the munchies.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Are you writing to us from a post-apocalyptic future, or do people just get serious night time snack cravings where you live?
I don't think even inner city Indy is that desperate.

the OP may be a survivalist or a militia member. (his handle would fit with that)

• Agree
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If she did have the munchies, maybe it would be time to break open the Rice Krispie Treats, then make a path on the floor to the door to lead her out.

Seriously, tho, the first thing to do is call 911.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Galil7.62x51

Sep 16, 2019
Indiana
✟11,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol, yea them late nite cravings can cause havoc, especially when you eat your wife’s lunch she had packed to take for work. Yes this is post stuff hit the fan, you insert your favorite apocalyptic scene your trying to survive through when your confronted with the intruder.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Stuff has hit the fan and it’s 3am when you hear a noise coming from your kitchen. You grab your gun and move to ambush the intruder. Upon entering the kitchen you find a very beautiful lady rummaging through your pantry. She immediately starts begging for food and says that she will do anything if you help her. The lady states that she is alone, but you really don't know if there is a male counterpart waiting in the shadows somewhere. If you feed her and send her on her way, she may tell others you have food. If others come they may kill you and your family and take what they want. Should you invite her into your home and take on another mouth to feed? Maybe just put a bullet in her head and kick her into burn pit out back? That would solve all the problems but then you would be a murderer. Or could you consider this self defense, since she has the potential to cause future grave harm to your family. You can’t really send her away since she has seen your stockpile of food and you have only enough for you and your family. What would you do?

Give her some food and send her on her way. If she tells others about what you have, just remember that you are armed and could repel others if she tells people about what you have and they come as invaders. Also, this woman managed to come into your home without being detected before gaining entry, so you could take this as a teachable moment to better secure the perimeter of your house so people can't get in without being detected.

Upvote 0

Galil7.62x51

Sep 16, 2019
Indiana
✟11,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't think even inner city Indy is that desperate.

the OP may be a survivalist or a militia member. (his handle would fit with that)
Well I am a prepper, which is a type of survivalist so to say. I stay away from the militia people though, not into that. I have posted this imaginative scenario on different non-Christian prepper and survivalist type sites. More than often people chose the lustful route with a female intruder and the burn pit route if the intruder is male. I am new here and was testing the water for the Christian response on such a scenario.

Upvote 0

Galil7.62x51

Sep 16, 2019
Indiana
✟11,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Give her some food and send her on her way. If she tells others about what you have, just remember that you are armed and could repel others if she tells people about what you have and they come as invaders. Also, this woman managed to come into your home without being detected before gaining entry, so you could take this as a teachable moment to better secure the perimeter of your house so people can't get in without being detected.
I agree, whoever was on sentry needs a serious knot yanked in their tail. Most don’t question how the intruder got there in the first place because they have their minds in the gutter with the beautiful lady. Before I was a Christian I would have chosen to kill the intruder and throw them in the burn pit. But now I say “When I was hungered you gave me meat”. If she returns later with a mob looking to rob and kill, then let it be God’s will.

Reactions: Aldebaran
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This is pretty much the way life is now. Only you left out the part about the drugs. I would get her to keep the other women away and she is going to do that anyways. You don't know if there is another man but if he did show up unannounced then he could get shot. I would not kill anyone though. The only way that could be justified would be if many, many lives could be saved. For the most part I trust the angels to keep me & my family - home safe. Guns can only provide very limited protection. God can protect us from sickness, disease, the storms of life and any worry or concern that we may ever have. He has the solution for any problem and the answer for any question. We try to make friends with people and treat them good so they have no cause to harm us. Even they watch out for our well being. If people do not see any fear then they pretty much leave you alone. A disaster would have to be pretty severe for people to be out looting. In those situations a warning shot would send them on their way.

So if I had the food to take care of her I might and then she would protect her own food supply to want to keep others away from it. If she had something to offer that I wanted or needed.

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
because they have their minds in the gutter with the beautiful lady. Before I was a Christian I would have chosen to kill the intruder and throw them in the burn pit.
A homicidal maniac telling people they have a dirty mind?

Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol, yea them late nite cravings can cause havoc, especially when you eat your wife’s lunch she had packed to take for work.
I thought he was giving his wife's lunch to his girlfriend. Or at least caught her eating it :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Galil7.62x51

Sep 16, 2019
Indiana
✟11,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Of course. God will destroy those who destroy, so he would have to be a new creation in Christ.
A homicidal maniac telling people they have a dirty mind?
I didn’t tell them they had a dirty minds. Their responses to the scenario told me they had ulterior motives with the lady. I am a born again Christian and have never committed homicide nor do I want to. I may still be a maniac but my mania is now centered and focused on “The Kingdom of God and His Righteousness”. I think I may need to change my handle since it is firearm related. I’m a newbie and every time I typed in a handle that was easy for me to remember, I guess that handle was taken. I mean who took Papabear and Billybob? The Galil is a old collectible gun that I passed up purchasing over 30 years ago and regretted ever since. It was a handle that I could remember well thats all.
Of course. God will destroy those who destroy, so he would have to be a new creation in Christ.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Should you invite her into your home and take on another mouth to feed?
Do what whoever your leader is tells you to do .

Luke 6:30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes ...
Luke 6:30 Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.
Give to anyone who asks; and when things are taken away from you, don't try to get them back. Give to everyone who begs from you, and from one who takes away your goods do not demand them back. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.

• Winner
Reactions: Galil7.62x51
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟651,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I didn’t tell them they had a dirty minds. Their responses to the scenario told me they had ulterior motives with the lady. I am a born again Christian and have never committed homicide nor do I want to. I may still be a maniac but my mania is now centered and focused on “The Kingdom of God and His Righteousness”. I think I may need to change my handle since it is firearm related. I’m a newbie and every time I typed in a handle that was easy for me to remember, I guess that handle was taken. I mean who took Papabear and Billybob? The Galil is a old collectible gun that I passed up purchasing over 30 years ago and regretted ever since. It was a handle that I could remember well thats all.

Not at all! This site even has a firearms forum. Firearms

• Winner
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

joshua 1 9

Site Supporter
May 11, 2015
Northern Ohio
✟314,577.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Galil is a old collectible gun that I passed up purchasing over 30 years ago and regretted ever since.
I trained on a M-16. Which is decent enough of a weapon. I rated as a sharpshooter. I would like to fire an Israel weapon. I hear in Israel is is mandatory for men to serve in the military. So they are all trained to be able to defend themselves and they encourage women to serve also. If you can get your hands on anything made in Israel grab it quick. There is a good resale market for that.

I am sure you know that weapons heat up when you fire a lot of round of ammo and they tend to jam. So a good weapon needs to be light to carry all day, not jam and accurate.

Upvote 0

Galil7.62x51

Sep 16, 2019
Indiana
✟11,452.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I trained on a M-16. Which is decent enough of a weapon. I rated as a sharpshooter. I would like to fire an Israel weapon. I hear in Israel is is mandatory for men to serve in the military. So they are all trained to be able to defend themselves and they encourage women to serve also. If you can get your hands on anything made in Israel grab it quick. There is a good resale market for that.

I am sure you know that weapons heat up when you fire a lot of round of ammo and they tend to jam. So a good weapon needs to be light to carry all day, not jam and accurate.
Thanks for your service sir. Your correct on the military requirement in Israel. I think this was a main issue in their current election. The students studying priesthood don't feel they should have to attend the military. I never thought much of the Israeli guns. The Uzi is accurate but the bolt group weighs too much and the charging handle was the rear sight. Awkward design. The Galil looked ugly with that square block foregrip but one day a friend brought one over and I got a chance to operate it. Very nice and extremely accurate with open sights and although ugly, was ergonomically pleasing. I passed the Galil up and purchased a German HK 91 instead. Regretted it ever since. Now they cost thousands if you can even find one.

Upvote 0