Apr 7, 2004
Sydney
Visit site
✟19,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm so excited about the prospect of decorating my home. So feel free to share pics of things you've done to decorate your place!

On Saturday I brought these (the mirror I already had (it was a 21st bday prezzie), but I really like having this at the entrance of my house). I need to move the screw in the wall holding my mirror up higher though... and buy some candles to place in them ;)

and if you're wondering, yes, my walls are two different colours :p I need to get a professional painter to paint the wall of my stairwell (luckily my bro-in-law can do it for me). I painted the rest about 6 weeks ago. I also want to get a nice table to place underneath this. A nice wooden one with two drawers.

100_0026-1.jpg

100_0025.jpg

ido

Adios
May 7, 2007
✟56,288.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Very pretty, lozzie! :) I have a mirror in my dining room and I need to find something to hang on either side of it. Home decorating is a slow process for me for a couple of reasons - time and financial limitations. :p I will post up some pictures later of things I've done in my house. I have a collection of crosses that hangs on the wall over my bay window in the living room. That's one of my favorite decorating accomplishments in my house. :D

Upvote 0

lozzie

Just me...
Apr 7, 2004
Sydney
Visit site
✟19,360.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Yeah it's slow for me too...

What I want to do and what I can afford to do are two very different things... However our government gave us a lovely $900 to spend to try and stimulate the ecconomy.. and I'm still trying to decide whether to spend it towards getting air-con or putting it towards replacing all my barely working or broken blinds... which will probably cost that much itself to replace. Most likely air-con will wait a few years...

I got those on sale for AU$30 reduced from $70 :D

The only picture I have hanging up (actually visable in the mirror) was my christmas present off my parents - although I chose it myself...

I think sometimes knowing what you want and finding it can be a slow process too...

Upvote 0