Home decorating question...need your opinions!

Add drawer pulls...

• YES!

• NO!

• Seriously?? You're asking this question?? *rolls eyes*

Results are only viewable after voting.

dluvs2trvl

What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
So Nathan and I want to add hardware to our kitchen cabinets. Our great dilemma is do we add drawer pulls to the drawer fronts that aren't actually drawers??? (I know it's an earth shattering decision but help a girl out :D)

The middle "drawer" in each of these pictures is actually just a facade. There is no drawer there. Should we add drawer pulls to them though just to make everything look uniform???

002.jpg

003.jpg

Fremdin

Contributor
Jan 26, 2008
✟17,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When using faux drawers I would add hardware if you're going to do it to the rest of the kitchen. Otherwise it tends to draw attention to them and scream "these are fake."

You're right but I'd still be all "Why doesn't this open? hurr" And then I'd Baby Huey it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dluvs2trvl

What You See Is What You Get!
Nov 9, 2006
Washington
✟46,536.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Oooo it's a close race. We are picking out the cabinet/drawer hardware on our trip back to my hometown this weekend so that's why we had to decide :) So we've reached a compromise...isn't that what marriage is all about :D

I wanted to put hardward on all the drawers, facades and all and Nathan only wanted to put hardware on the real drawers sooooo...

We are putting hardward on all three of these, including the middle one that isn't really a drawer :)

001.jpg

And we are only putting hardward on the far left one in this photo because that is the only one that is a real drawer. The other two (I thought it was just the middle one) are facades and since it is the sink Nathan doesn't want hardware poking at you while you are doing dishes :D Which is a very good point :D

003.jpg

So we've reached a decision and now we just have to pick out the actual hardware :)

Thanks for the input guys...you're the best! :thumbsup:

Upvote 0