Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I am not sure if this is the appropriate Thread to place a testimony of seeing our Lord Jesus Christ in a Holy Vision the other evening "feeding a Lamb" a real Lamb with Gods Heavenly Liquid in a type of Holy Bottle with Jesus and Holy Spirit telling me to "give to others more greatly - to pray for others more daily - His Sheep - for Jesus and Holy Spirit and Holy Mother Mary leading His Sheep back to Him and to His Holy Sacred Heart for their conversions and salvation.

Jesus was so very very "patient" different from our patience, deeply Heavenly Holy Patient and Gentle, dressed in Holy Heavenly White this time yet a maroon Holy Sash over His Holy Shoulder by memory and Holy Mist around Him as if in a Holy Garden on His own yet not on His own enjoying this brief Holy moment feeding "His Sheep", the Heavenly little Lamb saved.

On another occasion I have seen certain Holy animals saved (and have mentioned this previously on the animal thread I can recall) of which have included certain dogs, cats, animals prayed for by their owners or people, kangaroos prayed for, with Holy pretty pink bows silky like with Holy Mother Mary holding them in Holy Heavenly Delight for a moment showing me.

Another Holy Vision of our Lord Jesus Christ showing me His Holy Dog black and white jumping these Holy Hoops continuously and fast as Jesus held the Holy Hoop - also in Holy White Mist but knowing its in a very special part of Holy Heaven - quiet - our Lord Jesus own Holy Space where He visits for Holy Solitude as part of a brief Holy respite from His Grieving Sorrowful Holy Sacred Heart of which us sinners cause Jesus to be re-crucified in front of God The Most High seeing and feeling our Lord Jesus Sorrowful Holy Sacred Heart caused by us sinners. Of course there are some people of whom do not sin and are good in their hearts daily particularly those not around other people more isolated, leaving more isolated lives or humble lives living in poverty.

Our Lord Jesus Christ showed me with Holy Mother Mary Holy Visions of Jesus Manifested near His Holy Divine Mercy Images and Holy Mother Mary appears in Holy Visions and in Holy Presence with Jesus at times when the house is quiet and no-one around when I have dedicated a great deal of time in prayers from my heart to Jesus and to Holy Mother Mary to Holy Spirit to God our Heavenly Father if always most regularly weekly going to Holy Confession and offering up my Penances, receiving our Lord from my heart in His Holy Communion and being good sin wise during weeks with works of mercy from my heart.
Sometimes there is not the opportunity for works of Mercy with all of the Glory being our Lords and I ask Jesus and Holy Spirit and Holy Mother Mary for some - and sure enough - these arrive either on that same day or the next day every time.

One night I drove near a Roo having been hit by another vehicle and I was in a rush to make a visit to elderly people before it was too late. I was halfway down the road when I said to Jesus and Holy Mother Mary - that Roo is it still alive Holy Mother Mary? Holy Mother Mary nodded and Jesus and Holy Mother Mary gestured I turn around and drive back to where he lay on the road. Sure enough, his or her little legs were going around in circles from the severe pain the little young one was suffering trying to get up as vehicles sped by either side narrowly avoiding hitting the Roo. Please help me Dear Lord Jesus and Dear Holy Mother Mary to get this Roo off the road. Now just a few weeks previous to this a sister of mine had gifted me with an expensive woollen coat she had no longer need of in her life and had never worn. I was in dire need of a good coat to attend Holy Mass in the freezing weather. Jesus and Holy Mother Mary had Gifted me, God had Gifted me with this beautiful expensive coat - far too expensive for me to afford - and it was the only thing in the vehicle (the old towel had been removed a few days beforehand out of the car) available to wrap this Roo and remove him/her from the road.

Another lady stopped to assist me - a beautiful hearted Mother whom loved animals. Another vehicle stopped out of 30 vehicles and blocked the roadway after I had asked Jesus and Holy Mother Mary for help in prayer and in complete trust. Jesus and Holy Mother Mary never ever abandon me in any hour of need nor moment if its a genuine crises that Jesus knows help is needed; always during my life and during the lives of others prayed for - it is Holy Mother Mary Whom beseeches Jesus for us - and never ever not know this or disregard it - because we must be extremely grateful to Jesus for His Holy heavenly Mother Whom Loves us all and wants the very best for our souls and souls salvation praying for us at the same time. Always extremely tired and worn out by all of Gods Heavenly Holy Divine Tasks that God Himself has allowed and Gifted through our Lord Jesus Christ to Holy Mother Mary. anyone whom prays Gods Holy Rosa

At other times I have seen in the background knowing in my heart God our Heavenly Father Present near Jesus and Holy Mother Mary with Holy Mother Mary next to our Lord Jesus Christ beseeching Jesus for souls and Holy Mother Mary asking Jesus to save certain souls. "He is all yours My Mother" Jesus said recently about one man's Soul.

Never underestimate the Holy Divine Graces God our Heavenly Divine Creator Himself has Gifted to Holy Mother Mary Whom tends all of the Holy Souls in Purgatory and is there for them at the start as they are going into their different places in Holy Purgatory to suffer to be purified in the radiant heat/furnace. Jesus and Holy Mother Mary are the Two Holy Divine Hearts Whom tend the Holy Souls in Purgatory visiting and Gifting Holy Divine Graces to them through our prayers for them and through Holy Masses offered up for them - our Lord Jesus and Holy Spirits Holy Divine Sacrifice of His Holy Masses for them of which Jesus has requested of His Priests and through His Nuns/Saints for centuries to be offered up for them in order to exit Holy Purgatory years earlier. These Souls Holy Souls love our prayers for them often our own relatives and Souls we don't know from other Nations whom have no-one to pray and offer up sacrifices for them to exit Holy Purgatory.

I saw in a Holy Vision one man in a deep concrete looking trench that was higher than any deep hole of a mine with no way out and trying to climb a rope to get out yet he knew and I knew that the only way was our Lord Jesus Christ Holy Spirit or Holy Mother Mary through peoples prayers here, through Holy Masses offered up for him, (I pray for those suffering in Holy Purgatory in the worst punishments longest years/periods and or in the worse degrees), Jesus showed me this man and I offered up immediately prayers for this man's Soul beseeching Jesus in His Holy Divine Mercy Chaplet and in The Most Holy Rosary to Jesus and to Holy Mother Mary. With all of the Glory Yours my Blessed Holy Trinity my God my Heavenly Divine Majesty. Because without our Lords Holy Divine Mercy Chaplet He Gifted from God The Most High and by God The Most High Himself with Holy Spirit - I knew in my heart this man's Soul was going to be stuck there for a longer longer period.

Another Soul showed herself to me in a Holy Vision dressed in Holy Pink whom was a believer but worried about Her Childrens Souls here. I prayed for their conversions and salvation and she went away happier back to Holy Purgatory. I prayed for Her and a few weeks later she appeared again next to Holy Mother Mary worried for her Son about to travel. I reassured Jesus and Holy Mother Mary that I would pray for him again. And I did this. I have to offer up another Holy Mass for Her Soul yet I sense deep in my heart knowing that she wont suffer for a long period because she put her Children through a Catholic school and they received our Lords Holy Blessed Sacraments of which Jesus was happy with her for sacrificing her money to do this. She was a single Mother struggling week to week and she had done some type of military work risking her life while raising her Children caring very well for them. She passed away very quickly our Lord Jesus did not allow her to suffer for very long at all.

There are Childrens Souls precious Souls to be prayed for urgently passing over at present. Our Lord wants me to do this right away with Holy Mother Mary awaiting prayers for them. In particular those of whom have not received Gods Blessed Holy Divine Heavenly Sacraments and of whom have not been taught Faith in our Lord Jesus Christ in Holy Spirit nor faith in Jesus and Holy Mother Mary - will be lost - because of sins committed with blame going to parents whom had the opportunity on earth in certain nations to pass on their previous faith in Jesus to them. I have been guilty of this myself and will pay if I don't do my bit in our Lord Jesus Christ to encourage them more greatly to receive Jesus into their hearts and to receive our Blessed Holy Trinity in our Lords Holy Communion and in Holy Confession.

Will post more when I remember.