Appleton
✟17,188.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello! I have come to Jesus Christ gradually. Life has had hardships. It does for everyone. These are not the reasons I initially started a relationship with God. (And a rocky one to start with). The only way i can describe it is being pulled to it. Sometimes kicking and screaming. The more I read and contemplated his teachings the more I could feel a prescence changing me. It not until recently I feel completely confident and at home with him and God. I never had serious issues with Christianity. My father is a postive role model on what I believe being a caring and compassionate person through Christ personifies. I just never felt a connection to it until a few years ago when I started reading the Bible and other related books. What is strange is when ever I took a break for personal reflection I would eventually be pulled back either by what I can only label as a external force or subtle signs. An example would be my child bringing up Jesus at just that exact perfect moment that would impact me the most. I am excited and nervous to continue this journey that has already positively impacted my life. God Bless you all! Now back to Luke!