RyanC111

Feb 24, 2016
Arizona
✟15,253.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Ever since Christ has come into my life, God has spoken to me in mighty ways.

Recently, He has revealed to me where exactly "THE MOST HOLY PLACE OF ALL CREATION" is. Obviously, the most Holy place is the Presence of GOD. Just in His Precense alone is the Fullness of Joy. Amen.

In the OT, His Presence dwellt in the "heart" of Israel. Literally! With their camp set up in the form of a 'Cross' the dwelling place of God was within the Tabernacle or the Temple which was in the middle of Israel's camp. This Temple had 3 sections ( or layers if you will ). There was the outter court, which would be simular to our courtyard at church once you walk through the gate. You would have to go through the outter court to get into the inner court. Now, the inner court is where the Precense of God was. This room was divided by fine linen that draped from top to bottom, making a comeplete other room. It was behind that curtain, in the inner court, that His Precense dwelt. And only the High Priest was allowed to go in and only once a year was He allowed to be in the Presence of the Most Hight God. ( see Exodus 25 & 26 )

BUT!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Glory be to GOD, His Presence is still in the Heart of Jacob!!! However, Israel is no longer a blood line family that only accepts their own!! No, The Father of Abraham, of Isaac, and Jacob has come in the Flesh!! He has come and He has adopted ALL as His Children!! Those that receive Him and Believe in the One that He Sent He gave the Power to become His Beloved (John 1:14).

So now, for those who received the LORD JESUS CHRIST has received GOD HIMSELF. Romans 10:8 says that with the "heart" does one believe. In order to receive GOD, we must believe FROM THE HEART.

And that is exactly where God wants to be.. your heart. The heart is the central point and function of a human being. The heart is Gods throne room made without hands (Hebrews 9). Jesus tells us in Luke 17:21 that the Kingdom of GOD is within us. Selah.

So how might we enter into the Presence of the True and Living God that lives within us? Hebrews 6:19 says that the hope we have in Christ acts as an anchor for our souls which brings us through the veil and into His Presence. So if, we Hope in Christ, Trust in Christ, Believe in Christ that His Word is True and He is Who He says He is and Has done what He said He would do and will do what He said He will do than that will bring us into the very Presence of our Maker in Heaven.

I hope this brings encouragement!!! Your stronger that you think you are!!!! Believe it!!!!

Reactions: mnorian

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ever since Christ has come into my life, God has spoken to me in mighty ways.

Recently, He has revealed to me where exactly "THE MOST HOLY PLACE OF ALL CREATION" is. Obviously, the most Holy place is the Presence of GOD. Just in His Precense alone is the Fullness of Joy. Amen.

In the OT, His Presence dwellt in the "heart" of Israel. Literally! With their camp set up in the form of a 'Cross' the dwelling place of God was within the Tabernacle or the Temple which was in the middle of Israel's camp. This Temple had 3 sections ( or layers if you will ). There was the outter court, which would be simular to our courtyard at church once you walk through the gate. You would have to go through the outter court to get into the inner court. Now, the inner court is where the Precense of God was. This room was divided by fine linen that draped from top to bottom, making a comeplete other room. It was behind that curtain, in the inner court, that His Precense dwelt. And only the High Priest was allowed to go in and only once a year was He allowed to be in the Presence of the Most Hight God. ( see Exodus 25 & 26 )

BUT!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Glory be to GOD, His Presence is still in the Heart of Jacob!!! However, Israel is no longer a blood line family that only accepts their own!! No, The Father of Abraham, of Isaac, and Jacob has come in the Flesh!! He has come and He has adopted ALL as His Children!! Those that receive Him and Believe in the One that He Sent He gave the Power to become His Beloved (John 1:14).

So now, for those who received the LORD JESUS CHRIST has received GOD HIMSELF. Romans 10:8 says that with the "heart" does one believe. In order to receive GOD, we must believe FROM THE HEART.

And that is exactly where God wants to be.. your heart. The heart is the central point and function of a human being. The heart is Gods throne room made without hands (Hebrews 9). Jesus tells us in Luke 17:21 that the Kingdom of GOD is within us. Selah.

So how might we enter into the Presence of the True and Living God that lives within us? Hebrews 6:19 says that the hope we have in Christ acts as an anchor for our souls which brings us through the veil and into His Presence. So if, we Hope in Christ, Trust in Christ, Believe in Christ that His Word is True and He is Who He says He is and Has done what He said He would do and will do what He said He will do than that will bring us into the very Presence of our Maker in Heaven.

I hope this brings encouragement!!! Your stronger that you think you are!!!! Believe it!!!!

Amen!:amen:

"Jesus said to them, “But who do you say that I am?"
Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”:bow:
Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven." Matthew 16:15,16,17 NKJV

upload_2016-3-3_4-36-39.jpeg
:clap:

Reactions: RyanC111
Upvote 0