✟16,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,
I'm quite new here, so I hope this is the right place to post this. I have a question: since I don't know when I will be able to make it to The Holy Land myself, I'd really like to always have something with me that has been there - this will make me feel closer to Jesus and feel His journey and His life. I've heard of a few options, such as holy water from the Jordan river, olive oil and wooden crosses made of olive tree. Does anyone have any recommendation? Any help would be great!

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Hello everyone,
I'm quite new here, so I hope this is the right place to post this. I have a question: since I don't know when I will be able to make it to The Holy Land myself, I'd really like to always have something with me that has been there - this will make me feel closer to Jesus and feel His journey and His life. I've heard of a few options, such as holy water from the Jordan river, olive oil and wooden crosses made of olive tree. Does anyone have any recommendation? Any help would be great!

Memories.

Upvote 0

Walter D.

Jan 19, 2018
Tennessee
✟16,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Been there. Twice. I like the olive wood icons we brought back. Until you can go, there are places where you can get authentic items shipped to you.
Thank you, AvilaSurfer! Could you recommend some of these places? What kind of icons did you bring back with you?

Upvote 0