Boyertown, PA.
✟768,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Looking at this story from conservative blog site Hot Air. I usually try to avoid obviously conservative media sources because of the scoffing from liberals on such things, but I got say this story as well as other similar stories of recent times (Kyle Rittenhouse, the Covington kids etc.) is a kind of a foil that shows just how wrong and biased your typical mainstream/legacy media sources often are and often are so unapologetically often pretending to be the unbiased erudite.

I was listening to Steven Crowder chronicle the rapidly ever changing nature of the reporting where radically changes happen by the hour in obvious self conflicting ways. e.g. the media scoffing at the initial claim by Trump and conservative sources that his passports were taken, the media trying to spin that this was not actually "a raid", but a warrant based search where that narrative has collapsed based on the facts etc.

Part of the irony of this too is how social media typically censors stories that don't fit the popular liberal media narrative, even though many times the censored claims actually do pan out to being factually true.

Hmmm: FBI returns Trump passports that never appeared on search inventory

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Valletta

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,173,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Why? What’s the downside?
Well if they were not on the warrant, it is good they returned them. The downside is he could flee the country. Though I think there are countries that would receive him without a passport.

Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟340,904.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Looking at this story from conservative blog site Hot Air. I usually try to avoid obviously conservative media sources because of the scoffing from liberals on such things, but I got say this story as well as other similar stories of recent times (Kyle Rittenhouse, the Covington kids etc.) is a kind of a foil that shows just how wrong and biased your typical mainstream/legacy media sources often are and often are so unapologetically often pretending to be the unbiased erudite.

I was listening to Steven Crowder chronicle the rapidly ever changing nature of the reporting where radically changes happen by the hour in obvious self conflicting ways. e.g. the media scoffing at the initial claim by Trump and conservative sources that his passports were taken, the media trying to spin that this was not actually "a raid", but a warrant based search where that narrative has collapsed based on the facts etc.

Part of the irony of this too is how social media typically censors stories that don't fit the popular liberal media narrative, even though many times the censored claims actually do pan out to being factually true.

Hmmm: FBI returns Trump passports that never appeared on search inventory
On the news there is concern for violence as there are so many up in arms over what the FBI did.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,173,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If the FBI did mess up re the passports, it would mean Trump is experiencing what regular people do with law enforcement. They bend the rules and often don’t care about how they handle or damage personal property. If anything, he’s likely being treated with kid gloves compared to regular citizens.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟137,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the FBI did mess up re the passports, it would mean Trump is experiencing what regular people do with law enforcement. They bend the rules and often don’t care about how they handle or damage personal property. If anything, he’s likely being treated with kid gloves compared to regular citizens.
You know this from experience or is this just something you've heard?

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good. Now let us hope he does not flee the country.

You said it so why would he? He never did since he left office. And unless we can post facts.. I will pass on speculation.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟137,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Read about many instances. I thought it was common knowledge.
Probably because it only gets reported when law enforcement does something wrong. There are people arrested and search warrants carried out every day in which the police do their jobs professionally and treat people appropriately. You never hear about that though.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟629,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On the news there is concern for violence as there are so many up in arms over what the FBI did.

Yeah.. for some odd reason the left and CNN ABC CBS NBC MSNBC were not concerned with the 2020 500+ riots and killings. Remember Harris our now Vice President said it will keep happening and should. She said that 3 times that year and said more yet didn't tell people to stop the violence. Those were not Trump supporters.

The ONLY ones talking "violence" is the left. Right is very upset and should be yet.. yeah no riots no killings no tearing down statues no burning down Police stations and Capitals (Hello Jan 6th). Was not Trump supporters that defunded the police. Oh thats another thing.. you know crime? Yeah its not less its more today yet oddly the left will not talk about that.

So since we live in America you can get mad very mad..you can say things post what you want. Don't like it? Well its part of that constitution that the left has said is to old today. In all I just said.. no violence as the left has been doing since 2017..we can post the videos

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,395,814.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I don’t see that as a downside hence my asking why his flight would be a negative thing.
If he fled the country he could continue the big lie and contine to fleece his supporters for boocoos of money.Plus he would not have to answer for his many alleged crimes. That would not be justice.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟137,160.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If he fled the country he could continue the big lie andcontine to fleece his supporters for boocoos of money.Plus he would not have to answer for his many alleged crimes. That would not be justice.
Yeah we would never find him in that airplane with TRUMP written on it in big bold letters

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,173,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0