Charlotte, NC
✟76,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
This was advertised recently by PewDiePie which means it is going to get a lot of users in a very short time. It seems like a game, only it isn't. They claim to be creating a new economy, an Ark that will survive the coming socio-economic flood... Your lifetime converted to currency and then accumulated in Temples by Masters and Angels. The symbolism is bizarre to say the least. And it gives me a very creepy vibe. Sounds like what will happen to us in real life when the world is unified under the Great AI. But I might be reading too much into it.

Andrei D

Feb 13, 2018
Charlotte, NC
✟76,721.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
"Registration requires a mobile phone number and access to a geo-location. Also the system may ask for a passport name, an up-to-date portrait photo, an email address and access to phone contacts. For using <Nimex>, a further step might be required whereby the user takes a selfie with their bank card."

• Informative
Reactions: Messerve
Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So basically we have to live a certain kind of life (the most valuable, time-is-money kind of life) to generate income our descendants can live on? So if we don't meet Nimses' standards our descendants will suffer because we actually used our brains instead of being controlled like robots?

Watching this video makes me hesitant to even visit the website, so I'm just guessing at how it's supposed to work!

Interesting that Nimses is so close to "Nemesis". Also the allusion to God creating Adam as painted by Michelangelo...

Upvote 0

Messerve

Sep 30, 2018
hjkhjkh
✟25,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
"Registration requires a mobile phone number and access to a geo-location. Also the system may ask for a passport name, an up-to-date portrait photo, an email address and access to phone contacts. For using <Nimex>, a further step might be required whereby the user takes a selfie with their bank card."
What?! No way would I ever give a random company all that information. Sadly, I know many who would. I know a lot of brainless, unthinking people who just go along with everything hoping it will make them money or famous. I've overheard conversations they had about things like giving the government your DNA and they were all in favor of it... :scratch: And some of them are regular church goers. Disturbing.

Actually, this just sounds like a slightly more sophisticated version of China's merit system where everything you do is judged as good or bad (by their millions of cameras and monitoring social media accounts). You could lose the ability to fly or even take a bus if you aren't a good enough citizen and lose too many points.

It's like making real life a game and diminishing human lives to an expendable video game character.

Upvote 0