• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Featured Hitler was the Anti-Christ

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by DreamerOfTheHeart, Feb 12, 2019.

1. DreamerOfTheHeart

DreamerOfTheHeart I Am What I Am

+387
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I mean, who could possibly be more evil incarnate, then Hitler?

Hitler and the Nazis and such, were the first woe.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. timothyu

timothyu Well-Known Member

+2,134
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Show me a human that does not at one time or another seek gain at the expense of others, follow a course of self interest, self righteousness, all while self justifying action by redefining what is good and evil to suit their purpose. All are anti-Christ in nature because they neither put God's will ahead of their own or love all neighbours as self as commanded.
    What your man H did was the same as everybody else. The world has about 7 billion Hitlers of varying degrees of selfishness and all anti-Christ in deeds. H just went a little further than most to stand out. Heal yourself.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  3. TribulationSigns

TribulationSigns Well-Known Member Supporter

+599
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Oh brother.

4. Sketcher

Sketcher Born Imperishable

+5,317
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hideki Tojo and Shiro Ishii of Imperial Japan. The Kim family of dictators in North Korea. The Assad family of dictators in Syria. Abu Bakr al Bagdadi, the leader of ISIS. That's just in the last hundred years.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. SeventyOne

SeventyOne Well-Known Member

+2,346
    United States
    Calvary Chapel
    Married
    World history has numerous leaders like Hitler. They just didn't have access to the same weaponry as he did. As evil as he was, he wasn't the AC.

6. HTacianas

HTacianas Well-Known Member

+4,183
    United States
    Eastern Orthodox
    Single
    1Jo 2:18 -...even now are there many antichrists...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. TuxAme

TuxAme Quis ut Deus? Supporter

+3,201
    United States
    Catholic
    Celibate
    Well, there was Stalin. And what about Nero? Have we forgotten all about him? How about Jeffrey Dahmer?

Lots of people are (or were) evil, not just Hitler. Are they all anti-Christs, or just Adolf?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. Pethesedzao

Pethesedzao Well-Known Member

+308
    United Kingdom
    Charismatic
    Single
    The Antichrist will be far far more evil than Hitler ever was.

9. Pethesedzao

+308
    United Kingdom
    Charismatic
    Single
    The Antichrist will massacre the Jews and murder babies in the final 3.5 years

10. ilovejcsog

ilovejcsog I am a Christian mutt. You can call me Rox

+869
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    If H was the anti Christ then Jesus would have come and gone and we all missed the rapture.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  11. Basil the Great

Basil the Great Well-Known Member Supporter

+2,655
    Christian
    Private
    US-Green
    Now that is a very scary thought....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Pethesedzao

+308
    United Kingdom
    Charismatic
    Single
    If you are a believer you will not see or experience it.

13. timothyu

timothyu Well-Known Member

+2,134
    Canada
    Non-Denom
    Private
    All who do not follow the 2 commandments of Jesus are anti-Christ.

14. ilovejcsog

+869
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    I don't think that is biblical.

15. Pethesedzao

+308
    United Kingdom
    Charismatic
    Single
    Look at what Jesus said in Matthew 24. He said, woe to those who bare suck...

16. Pethesedzao

+308
    United Kingdom
    Charismatic
    Single
    The Antichrist will not favour the desire of women (having children)

17. ilovejcsog

+869
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Or Jews?

18. LittleLambofJesus

LittleLambofJesus Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git! Supporter

+28,462
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    US-Libertarian
    :)
    There were a few more notable conquerors than Hitler that didn't need planes, tanks, V2 rockets and rail Guns..........

The brutal brilliance of Genghis Khan

Genghis Khan was the greatest conqueror the world has ever known. He is a legendary figure, perhaps second in fame only to Jesus Christ, and in popular imagery is the very avatar of savagery and barbarism. And what could be more damning for the modern reactionary politician than to be accused of being to the ‘right of Genghis Khan’?

Genghis Khan, an illiterate nomad, was a genius at many levels, not least in that his achievements, as it were, came from nowhere. All other great conquerors were literate and had a huge background of tradition and knowledge to draw on – Alexander the Great from Aristotle, Julius Caesar from the whole canon of ancient Greece, Napoleon from the Enlightenment and the Romantic movement.

Yet when Genghis is weighed in the balance against his contemporary Francis of Assisi, he is bound to seem a moral pygmy. Interestingly, it was Francis’s followers who first made contact with the Mongols and brought back an amazing story that will endure as long as mankind itself: the career of Genghis Khan.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. robycop3

robycop3 Newbie

+106
    Baptist
    Married
    While most people consider Hitler to have been the most-evil man who has ever lived, so far, he was NOT the antichrist. He failed to meet many of the Scriptural criteria for the AC.

He didn't gain power by overthrowing three other rulers. He was appointed as Chancellor by Hindenburg, the President of Germany.

He did not declare himself to be God, nor issue any "mark of the beast".

He never entered Jerusalem in his life, so he could NOT have performed the "abomination of desolation".

He was NOT cast alive into the lake of fire. He shot himself.

The TRUE beast/antichrist MUST fulfill ALL Scriptural criteria about himself PRECISELY, TO THE LETTER. That man is yet to come.

20. LastSeven

LastSeven Amil Supporter

+1,002
    Canada
    Christian
    Married
    Hitler was not as evil as they want you to believe.