Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Isaiah 60:8,

“Who are these who fly like a cloud,
And like doves to their roosts?" (NKJV).

The Believer's Bible Commentary, which is one of the most acclaimed commentaries on the Bible in existence, interprets this verse properly:

"60:8, 9 Plane-loads of Israel's sons and exiles return to Israel like flocks of birds, along with large ships bringing their accumulated wealth with them."

The NLT places the entire verse in the context it was meant for:

“And what do I see flying like clouds to Israel,
like doves to their nests?"

The reason why Isaiah ends the verse with a question mark is because the prophecy was not meant for his generation to understand. It was meant for a certain time when people would be able to understand the verse. The key verse in understanding verse 8 is verse 3:

"The Gentiles shall come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising."

The prophecy of verse 8 could not ever have been fulfilled until verse 3 was fulfilled. The Gentiles began to come to the light during the ministry of Christ' Apostles. As the Gospel spread throughout the Gentile world, we see the first king accept Christ as his Savior. From Constantine to Charlemagne there is no doubt that Christianity has spread far and wide throughout the Gentile nations. The discovery of America is the complete fulfillment of the prophecy in verse 3. In this Christian nation, two brothers from Ohio invent the first airplane. This invention would eventually be used to fly Jews back to their homeland like doves to their young ones (i.e, "nest" or "roost", though the ancient expression is "young ones").

“The sons of foreigners shall build up your walls,
And their kings shall minister to you;
For in My wrath I struck you,
But in My favor I have had mercy on you" (Isa.60:10).

After the Jews fly back to Israel they have to rebuild their new lives there. Thus, the Gentile Christian nations helped them rebuild their nation. So this here is another prophecy fulfilled in chronological order.

So for those looking for historical and scientific proof for the resurrection of Jesus Christ the proof is found in this very observable prophecy. Its a prophecy that basically says that the religion who builds the airplane is the true religion <---and that comment was more aimed at muslims as to open their eyes from the blindness that darkens them.

Isaiah 60 Outline:

Verses 1 & 2: Christ' resurrection & ascension

Verse 3: Gentile nations and their kings turn to the light of Christ and become Christian nations.

Verse 4-7: Quality of life increases, trade and travel become easier.

Verse 8: Airplane invented by Christians in a gentile Christian nation is used to fly Jews back to Israel.

Verse 9: These Jews come from afar and from various places of the globe, bringing their accumulated wealth back to their homeland.

Verse 10: Gentile Christian nations show love for Israel and help rebuild their walls.

The last few verses of this chapter fulfill when Jesus returns and we live in eternity prepared for us by Christ. Therefore this chapter 60 in Isaiah doesn't have en ending as eternity never ends. The chapter begins with Christ' resurrection, goes throughout all history up to the 2nd coming, and continues throughout all eternity.

For those of you getting pounced on by radical skeptics, you can feel refreshed in your soul to know that this Jesus whom you've accepted is indeed the risen Christ and your faith in Him is not in vain. So worship the Lord with love and reverence and keep His commandments and the testimony of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus is risen!

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Isaiah 60:8,

“Who are these who fly like a cloud,
And like doves to their roosts?" (NKJV).

The Believer's Bible Commentary, which is one of the most acclaimed commentaries on the Bible in existence, interprets this verse properly:

"60:8, 9 Plane-loads of Israel's sons and exiles return to Israel like flocks of birds, along with large ships bringing their accumulated wealth with them."

The NLT places the entire verse in the context it was meant for:

“And what do I see flying like clouds to Israel,
like doves to their nests?"

The reason why Isaiah ends the verse with a question mark is because the prophecy was not meant for his generation to understand. It was meant for a certain time when people would be able to understand the verse. The key verse in understanding verse 8 is verse 3:

"The Gentiles shall come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising."

The prophecy of verse 8 could not ever have been fulfilled until verse 3 was fulfilled. The Gentiles began to come to the light during the ministry of Christ' Apostles. As the Gospel spread throughout the Gentile world, we see the first king accept Christ as his Savior. From Constantine to Charlemagne there is no doubt that Christianity has spread far and wide throughout the Gentile nations. The discovery of America is the complete fulfillment of the prophecy in verse 3. In this Christian nation, two brothers from Ohio invent the first airplane. This invention would eventually be used to fly Jews back to their homeland like doves to their young ones (i.e, "nest" or "roost", though the ancient expression is "young ones").

But in My favor I have had mercy on you" (Isa.60:10).

After the Jews fly back to Israel they have to rebuild their new lives there. Thus, the Gentile Christian nations helped them rebuild their nation. So this here is another prophecy fulfilled in chronological order.

So for those looking for historical and scientific proof for the resurrection of Jesus Christ the proof is found in this very observable prophecy. Its a prophecy that basically says that the religion who builds the airplane is the true religion <---and that comment was more aimed at muslims as to open their eyes from the blindness that darkens them.

Isaiah 60 Outline:

Verses 1 & 2: Christ' resurrection & ascension

Verse 3: Gentile nations and their kings turn to the light of Christ and become Christian nations.

Verse 4-7: Quality of life increases, trade and travel become easier.

Verse 8: Airplane invented by Christians in a gentile Christian nation is used to fly Jews back to Israel.

Verse 9: These Jews come from afar and from various places of the globe, bringing their accumulated wealth back to their homeland.

Verse 10: Gentile Christian nations show love for Israel and help rebuild their walls.

The last few verses of this chapter fulfill when Jesus returns and we live in eternity prepared for us by Christ. Therefore this chapter 60 in Isaiah doesn't have en ending as eternity never ends. The chapter begins with Christ' resurrection, goes throughout all history up to the 2nd coming, and continues throughout all eternity.

For those of you getting pounced on by radical skeptics, you can feel refreshed in your soul to know that this Jesus whom you've accepted is indeed the risen Christ and your faith in Him is not in vain. So worship the Lord with love and reverence and keep His commandments and the testimony of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus is risen!

If you document your procedure and I follow it as a skeptic and
get the same results, that is the scientific method.

Upvote 0

Isaiah60

Anglican
May 30, 2018
Janesville
✟13,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you document your procedure and I follow it as a skeptic and
get the same results, that is the scientific method.

If your analysis follows proper hermeneutics/exegesis then that leads to proper results. We Christians do follow the hollow methods of skeptics. The interpretation given here is a contextual interpretation. Its very easy actually as a plain reading of the text screams the simple conclusion I provided for you here. So there isn't any documenting my procedure as the first time I read this I knew exactly what it meant. I have always had the ability to read and understand Isaiah very well.

Though I will walk you through key verses again for the sake of clarity and keeping it simple---as simplicity is part of scientific method. Making things complicated is more along the lines of sophist philosophy which is not scientific method.

So the passage opens up with the first two verses:

Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
2 For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the Lord will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you.

These two verse could be tricky to understand but they are speaking about Jesus' resurrection and ascension. However, being accused of assuming this without more contextual proof is a fair accusation to level. But the onset of the chapter seems very clear on the surface that its speaking about Jesus. But lets look for some stronger evidence to support that starting assumption.

Next verse is the key verse in understanding the entire chapter:

The Gentiles shall come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising.

Since the the Book of Isaiah was written in 700 B.C., we have to ask ourselves when in the whole of human history did this happen? This is the question I challenge all skeptics in the world to come here and answer. When? When did gentile nation nations and their kings come to the light of a Jewish Messiah? I ask when? For during Isaiah's time a gentile king would have read this verse with laughter!
The verse begins to reach fulfillment when the three wise men come from the east to bring gifts to the baby Jesus. But you could fairly argue that this is not tangible evidence as this is something you cannot verify on your own. But after Jesus resurrects and ascends back to heaven, His disciples preach the Gospel through the known world of this time and their successors do likewise. Eventually we see king #1 come to Christ which is Emperor Constantine. Then by the time we reach king Charlemagne its safe to say that many gentiles and their kings have come to the light of Christ. But America is discovered and there is no denying the fulfillment of this prophecy at that point. So verse 3 is historically proven in what historians sometimes often refer to as Christendom.

Verses 4-7 speak about how life becomes easier and trade and travel also become easier. This passage covers much history.

Verse 8: “Who are these who fly like a cloud,
And like doves to their roosts?

Remember, all Scripture in the Bible is to be interpreted contextually. To say this verse is about UFOs is absurd because that completely deviates from the context. To say the passage is about the souls of the dead leaving the body and doing a few laps around the earth is also a bad guess. For the context is not broken here and verse 9 continues in context with verse 4-7. But Isaiah writes this verse about Jews flying back to their homeland. Isaiah makes very sure he places a question after the verse which is important to note because that's Isaiah's way of speaking to another generation of people beyond his own time. The verse was meant only for those people of that certain time when they would be able to answer the question mark with an exclaim!

Verse 9:

Surely the coastlands shall wait for Me;
And the ships of Tarshish will come first,
bring your sons from afar,
Their silver and their gold with them,
To the name of the Lord your God,
And to the Holy One of Israel,
Because He has glorified you.

Jews coming from all parts of the world, including distant Islands, bring Jews back to Israel.

The next verse confirms the meaning of everything I have discussed here. Very important verse:

But in My favor I have had mercy on you.

In 1948 Israel became a nation once again. Jews flew from all over the world to be back in their homeland where they could find rest in the Lord after the Holocaust. The gentile Christian nations and their kings (leaders) would minister unto them and help with rebuilding their nation.

The key part of verse 10 here is where this is even more convincing:

This part of verse 10 is in context with Deut.28:15-68 but we can narrow down the passage to verses verses 58-68.
Bible Gateway passage: Deuteronomy 28:58-68 - New King James Version

The Jews were warned to keep God's Commandments and the Covenant He made with Moses and all of Israel. God had to deal with a stiff necked people which broke His Covenant many times during the course of history. God's patients ran thin with Israel when they were worshiping a golden calf while God was giving Moses the 10 Commandments. But when the Jews killed God the Son that was when God the Father struck them with the plagues mentioned in this warning to them in Deut.28:15-68.

In 70 A.D., the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and destroyed the temple and scattered the Jews all over the world. All the words of this warning would come true for the Jews. But God showed favor on them after the Holocaust and has given them back to their homeland.

The prophecy in the passages of Isaiah 60:1-10 are fulfilled.

Now all that's left is the paradigm of prophecy dealing with the end times which we are in right now and started with the great falling away Jesus spoke about in Matt.24.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If your analysis follows proper hermeneutics/exegesis then that leads to proper results. We Christians do follow the hollow methods of skeptics. The interpretation given here is a contextual interpretation. Its very easy actually as a plain reading of the text screams the simple conclusion I provided for you here. So there isn't any documenting my procedure as the first time I read this I knew exactly what it meant. I have always had the ability to read and understand Isaiah very well.

Though I will walk you through key verses again for the sake of clarity and keeping it simple---as simplicity is part of scientific method. Making things complicated is more along the lines of sophist philosophy which is not scientific method.

So the passage opens up with the first two verses:

Arise, shine;
For your light has come!
And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.
2 For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
And deep darkness the people;
But the Lord will arise over you,
And His glory will be seen upon you.

These two verse could be tricky to understand but they are speaking about Jesus' resurrection and ascension. However, being accused of assuming this without more contextual proof is a fair accusation to level. But the onset of the chapter seems very clear on the surface that its speaking about Jesus. But lets look for some stronger evidence to support that starting assumption.

Next verse is the key verse in understanding the entire chapter:

The Gentiles shall come to your light,
And kings to the brightness of your rising.

Since the the Book of Isaiah was written in 700 B.C., we have to ask ourselves when in the whole of human history did this happen? This is the question I challenge all skeptics in the world to come here and answer. When? When did gentile nation nations and their kings come to the light of a Jewish Messiah? I ask when? For during Isaiah's time a gentile king would have read this verse with laughter!
The verse begins to reach fulfillment when the three wise men come from the east to bring gifts to the baby Jesus. But you could fairly argue that this is not tangible evidence as this is something you cannot verify on your own. But after Jesus resurrects and ascends back to heaven, His disciples preach the Gospel through the known world of this time and their successors do likewise. Eventually we see king #1 come to Christ which is Emperor Constantine. Then by the time we reach king Charlemagne its safe to say that many gentiles and their kings have come to the light of Christ. But America is discovered and there is no denying the fulfillment of this prophecy at that point. So verse 3 is historically proven in what historians sometimes often refer to as Christendom.

Verses 4-7 speak about how life becomes easier and trade and travel also become easier. This passage covers much history.

Verse 8: “Who are these who fly like a cloud,
And like doves to their roosts?

Remember, all Scripture in the Bible is to be interpreted contextually. To say this verse is about UFOs is absurd because that completely deviates from the context. To say the passage is about the souls of the dead leaving the body and doing a few laps around the earth is also a bad guess. For the context is not broken here and verse 9 continues in context with verse 4-7. But Isaiah writes this verse about Jews flying back to their homeland. Isaiah makes very sure he places a question after the verse which is important to note because that's Isaiah's way of speaking to another generation of people beyond his own time. The verse was meant only for those people of that certain time when they would be able to answer the question mark with an exclaim!

Verse 9:

Surely the coastlands shall wait for Me;
And the ships of Tarshish will come first,
bring your sons from afar,
Their silver and their gold with them,
To the name of the Lord your God,
And to the Holy One of Israel,
Because He has glorified you.

Jews coming from all parts of the world, including distant Islands, bring Jews back to Israel.

The next verse confirms the meaning of everything I have discussed here. Very important verse:

In 1948 Israel became a nation once again. Jews flew from all over the world to be back in their homeland where they could find rest in the Lord after the Holocaust. The gentile Christian nations and their kings (leaders) would minister unto them and help with rebuilding their nation.

The key part of verse 10 here is where this is even more convincing:

This part of verse 10 is in context with Deut.28:15-68 but we can narrow down the passage to verses verses 58-68.
Bible Gateway passage: Deuteronomy 28:58-68 - New King James Version

The Jews were warned to keep God's Commandments and the Covenant He made with Moses and all of Israel. God had to deal with a stiff necked people which broke His Covenant many times during the course of history. God's patients ran thin with Israel when they were worshiping a golden calf while God was giving Moses the 10 Commandments. But when the Jews killed God the Son that was when God the Father struck them with the plagues mentioned in this warning to them in Deut.28:15-68.

In 70 A.D., the Romans destroyed Jerusalem and destroyed the temple and scattered the Jews all over the world. All the words of this warning would come true for the Jews. But God showed favor on them after the Holocaust and has given them back to their homeland.

The prophecy in the passages of Isaiah 60:1-10 are fulfilled.

Now all that's left is the paradigm of prophecy dealing with the end times which we are in right now and started with the great falling away Jesus spoke about in Matt.24.

I don't see the resurrection in your passages.

Upvote 0

Isaiah60

Anglican
May 30, 2018
Janesville
✟13,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why was this posted under creationism?
Because it is Biblical creationism from the highest source of proof which is prophecy. If indeed an atheist wants to know proof of God we need to look into Biblical prophecy which pertains to us today and from our knowledge of history of the modern world. Now if I leave out the Bible what good would be that be to you? There are many here willing to debate you in science from a strict modern perspective. But prophecy contains modern science and modern inventions of science like the airplane thousands of years before the Wright brothers ever flew. This same prophecy foreseen Christendom (Isa.60:3), the returning to Israel by the Jews (Isa.60:10) as well as the great falling away (Matt.24:4-13) and the rise if the Antichrist power (Rev.13:11-18; speaking about the progressive movement and Islamic emigration--Qur'an 27:82-83). When you see these ancient prophecies fulfilled and fulfilling it is kind of hard to just ignore it. We are living in the final days and time is ticking down to the Day of God's wrath. Though there is still unfilled prophecy left which will be fulfilled by unbelievers.

Upvote 0

Isaiah60

Anglican
May 30, 2018
Janesville
✟13,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't see the resurrection in your passages.

Read again and this time with a clear mind. Look into the history of the world that led to modern civilization. All this happened in no other than name than Jesus Christ! The Wright brothers being Christians who lived in a gentile Christian nation. Their invention would make it possible for Jews, who had been scattered all over the world, to fly home to their Israel. the context of the passage is clear to the clear minded. The resurrection is seen in verses 1 & 2 and further confirmed in verses 3, 8, and 10.
The best Biblical creationism is the scientific things seem thousands of years before the age of modern science. Many creationists will use verses pertaining to modern physics, like how the earth is round in Scripture which is suspended in space over nothing at all. Though I think the stronger approach is to use prophecy that speaks about well known historical periods and events, even capturing human air transportation thousands of years before the invention of air travel ever happened. So verse 8 confirms air travel as I said in my original post of the OP. All this was seen in prophecy before the Christian era and before the era of modern science and industry.

Upvote 0

Resha Caner

Expert Fool
Sep 16, 2010
✟155,600.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Because it is Biblical creationism from the highest source of proof which is prophecy. If indeed an atheist wants to know proof of God we need to look into Biblical prophecy which pertains to us today and from our knowledge of history of the modern world. Now if I leave out the Bible what good would be that be to you? There are many here willing to debate you in science from a strict modern perspective. But prophecy contains modern science and modern inventions of science like the airplane thousands of years before the Wright brothers ever flew. This same prophecy foreseen Christendom (Isa.60:3), the returning to Israel by the Jews (Isa.60:10) as well as the great falling away (Matt.24:4-13) and the rise if the Antichrist power (Rev.13:11-18; speaking about the progressive movement and Islamic emigration--Qur'an 27:82-83). When you see these ancient prophecies fulfilled and fulfilling it is kind of hard to just ignore it. We are living in the final days and time is ticking down to the Day of God's wrath. Though there is still unfilled prophecy left which will be fulfilled by unbelievers.

You seem to wander from topic to topic.

Upvote 0

Isaiah60

Anglican
May 30, 2018
Janesville
✟13,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You seem to wander from topic to topic.
Trying to make a point. Biblical prophecy is what Christians hold as the best proof for our faith. Do you want to discuss our 2nd best proof? If so, ignore this post. Though Scripture plainly says prophecy is our most assured proof of our Lord's resurrection. So what is wrong with examining a prophecy dealing with history and science we modern people can easily verify? Is it true that we have in our history an era called Christendom? Is it true that humans invented air-travel? And is it true Jews were flown from distant parts of the world back to their homeland of Israel in 1948? These are the discussion points which the prophecy is speaking about thousands of years before they were fulfilled. You can see this prophecy fulfilled with your own eyes!

Upvote 0

Resha Caner

Expert Fool
Sep 16, 2010
✟155,600.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Isaiah60

Anglican
May 30, 2018
Janesville
✟13,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A point that has nothing whatsoever to do with creationism. You should try the apologetics forum.

I'm not looking for proof. The surest aspect of my faith is Christ himself.
Resha. I'm not an apologetic Christian. I do not apologize for my faith nor will my name or my soul ever be associated with the word "apologetic." What meant something long ago no longer carries the same meaning today. Today apologetic means you are sorry for what you believe and will write about your sorrowful beliefs on a forum that nobody will read.

I am a Biblical creationist. Modern inventions seen first in prophecy is indeed Biblical creationism.

2 Peter 1:19 Modern English Version (MEV)
19 And we have a more reliable word of prophecy, which you would do well to follow, as to a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star arises in your hearts.

Scripture says prophecy is more reliable. Therefore it is more sensible and sturdy to support a creation ministry with a prophecy in which people of our time can see with their own eyes, know in certainty the historical value of the verse. And if indeed the aim of creationism is to help unbelievers (as well as believers) understand how God ordained the natural order of things made, and how Scripture contains those things that led to modern science, that strengthen modern science, then a prophecy of an airplane thousands of years before the Wright brothers ever flew is something nobody should ignore.

I am willing to debate the contextual nature of the prophecy if you would like. But the interpretation provided here, and backed up by the Believers Bible commentary, is a contextual interpretation which applied proper hermeneutics/exegesis to the context. There was nothing fanciful to it. Just a plain reading from Isaiah with a clear message.

Now the popular interpretation of v.8 before the invention of the airplane was how the soul left the body and did a few laps around the earth. Here is the most ancient reading of the verse I have found.

This citation is from On Virginity, translated by Daniel Callam. Ambrose here misinterprets Isa.60:8 but in his mistake reveals the shape of the earth.

“For the soul has its flights, as has been said: “Who are these that fly like clouds and like doves with their young?” You see, the soul has spiritual flights which, in a brief moment, circle the whole globe” (XVII.108).

Notice back in the 4th century Ambrose knows the earth is a globe. But he is reading from a prophecy which was not for his time. Now I have nothing but love and reverence for St.Ambrose. But this was a prophecy he interpreted out of context. He is saying that when the soul dies it does a few laps around the earth before returning to its Maker.

But it does not fit in the context between verses 7 and 9. So are we to believe Isaiah changed the subject completely, had a memory lapse of what he was talking about, and wrote in a verse that had nothing to do with the chapter, and then afterword, in the next verse and verses after, get back on track again? No. Ambrose simply guessed. The Matthew Henry Commentary merely draws from Ambrose. But Matthew Henry also lived before the age of industry. He did not know what an airplane was or knew air travel was possible. So, when in doubt, write a filler of something you think it correct. But this is wrong exegesis.

Again, I love Ambrose and hail him as the greatest church father of the 4th century, greater than Augustine and Jerome. Ambrose was no idiot nor will I even consider the thought of holding his name and honor in contempt. But even a godly man as enlightened as Ambrose can be stumped on a prophecy which seems impossible in his time. But the context of the verse is about air travel and that is abundantly clear just from a simple reading of the verse.

Isaiah ends the verse with a question. The question mark is part of the prophecy. That question mark was reserved for this occasion alone. Isaiah knew it was not going to be known or understood in his lifetime or any generation anytime soon after him. The prophecy was aimed at readers of the 20th century. Now here in the 21st century...what's our excuse? <---and that's the follow up question mark to Isaiah's intended purpose for his question mark in v.8.

Upvote 0

Resha Caner

Expert Fool
Sep 16, 2010
✟155,600.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I'm not an apologetic Christian. I do not apologize for my faith nor will my name or my soul ever be associated with the word "apologetic." What meant something long ago no longer carries the same meaning today. Today apologetic means you are sorry for what you believe and will write about your sorrowful beliefs on a forum that nobody will read.

I'm aware of the modern meaning of an apology, but that use does not apply to Christian apologetics, and everyone I've ever spoken to - both believers and nonbelievers is well aware of what the term means.

Regardless of your interpretation of the term, that is the forum designated for these types of discussions, and so you are out of place here. You're not going to get any meaningful discussions on apologetic topics in this forum. To think you can waltz into a place that is not yours and dictate how conversations will be defined is arrogant and disrespectful - not something that is going to win you any listeners.

I am a Biblical creationist. Modern inventions seen first in prophecy is indeed Biblical creationism.

That is not creationism. You can't simply redefine a word to mean whatever you want it to mean. Not only is it confusing and unproductive for a conversation, it hints at a dangerous flippancy toward the holy nature of God's word - something I've noticed from your first post but declined to comment on until now. You are a stranger here. To think people will accept your personal interpretations of the Bible is naive.

Upvote 0

Isaiah60

Anglican
May 30, 2018
Janesville
✟13,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm aware of the modern meaning of an apology, but that use does not apply to Christian apologetics, and everyone I've ever spoken to - both believers and nonbelievers is well aware of what the term means.

Regardless of your interpretation of the term, that is the forum designated for these types of discussions, and so you are out of place here. You're not going to get any meaningful discussions on apologetic topics in this forum. To think you can waltz into a place that is not yours and dictate how conversations will be defined is arrogant and disrespectful - not something that is going to win you any listeners.

That is not creationism. You can't simply redefine a word to mean whatever you want it to mean. Not only is it confusing and unproductive for a conversation, it hints at a dangerous flippancy toward the holy nature of God's word - something I've noticed from your first post but declined to comment on until now. You are a stranger here. To think people will accept your personal interpretations of the Bible is naive.

Its creationism....creationism:priest:

You are the one dictating what creationism. I already posted a verse saying prophecy is the best proof of God's existence. Sure, there will always been those foolish enough to reject clear prophecy. That's a problem of the heart and soul. But to those who are honest with themselves this is creationism. But, since I did not come here to brawl with anyone, and will leave this forum altogether if all I witness here is intellectual dishonesty and brawling, as I do have a FB account for that.

Lastly, this is my last response to you. Obviously you are an atheist who rejects prophecy and don't want this kind of information here.

Upvote 0

Resha Caner

Expert Fool
Sep 16, 2010
✟155,600.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Its creationism....creationism

creationism

You left out an apostrophe. The proper usage is "it's" a contraction of "it is". Without the apostrophe "its" is a possessive form of "it". You really need to buy a dictionary to learn words like "it" and "creationism".

Obviously you are an atheist who rejects prophecy and don't want this kind of information here.

You don't know me at all - don't define who I am. But I understand people like you - I've met many. Anyone who disagrees with you is, in your mind, an atheist. If, rather than making ad hominem declarations, you would actually get to know the people here - many of whom are, like myself, creationists, I think it would benefit you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums