United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
'How Great Thou Art! How Great Thou Art!'
How great? You and I, being beneficiaries have granted to us everything before and after, which did and shall proceed from Him.
If the earth is filled with the glory of God, what scrap of carnality would dare rise up to suspect an end to it?

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
"Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever. And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever. - (Revelation 5:12-14)

To have all praise given to him, as to the mightiest and wisest. - Geneva Study Bible

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟988,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Noted, such precision to admit His worth as you all do, God bless you!

Can one over-exaggerate the worth of the Creator, hense our provider, redeemer? He made the worlds and holds all things together including our faith, I am convinced, universally, Christ is all.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

Can one over-exaggerate the worth of the Creator, hense our provider, redeemer? He made the worlds and holds all things together including our faith, I am convinced, universally, Christ is all.
He is certainly our 'All - in all!'

• Agree
Reactions: rocknanchor
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

So blessed by this!

• Agree
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0