California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Strwy, that is such a lovely song! Thank you for introducing me to it! :) I recently danced to Hillsong's "Oceans" and it's probably still my favorite of theirs, but I now have a close second! I'll share it in case it's of interest to anyone. It's not our best performance but we had passion, and it made me love the song so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLWnMcx7Iek

ETA: I love that song, too!!! Thanks for your kind words and for sharing songs, Strwy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Wren
Upvote 0

Guru03

Relationship with Jesus = Freedom
Nov 2, 2012
Greenville, SC
✟7,685.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hillsong [United, Young & Free, and Worship] is my favorite band. During the time each day in which I try to prepare for what's ahead of me and I'm asking God to give me strength [usually when I head to school] I listen to Hillsong. By the way, I find the lyrics to be very Christ-driven/focused.

Upvote 0

Hikarifuru

Shine Bravely
Nov 11, 2013
✟20,553.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Hey yall,

I am fan of their music. I use to listen to Hillsong until I stopped the last 5yrs and then recently checked out their new albums.

Anyone here listen to Hillsong music? Below is a list of my latest favorites. I would like to combine our resources and if you don't mind adding to the list of my favorite Hillsong if its not listed?

HILLSONG TRACKS:
- Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace)
- Endless Light
- Oceans (Live)
- Glory
- From the inside out
- Mighty to save
- Tell the world
- Now that you're near
- Evermore
- Son of God
- I adore
- With you
- Here I am to worship
- Power of your love

I had a lot more but that was years ago, and now slowly getting back into it. Amazing how they continue to elevate more and more with their music.

Great stuff Hillsong, God bless!

Thanks in advance
Cheers :)
I used to really like them when I was a Christian. I had a huuuuuuge crush on Darlene as a teenager! :D

Upvote 0

MissRowy

Ms Snarky
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
Western Sydney
✟250,212.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
I <3 Hillsong too and Darlene Z.
I like Darlene as well. Shes actually moved away from Hillsong from what ive heard. Have you heard her song Victors Crown?

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I like Darlene as well. Shes actually moved away from Hillsong from what ive heard. Have you heard her song Victors Crown?

Hi @MissRowy: pilgrimsong hasn't been on CF since July2015 so I'll answer for them: I love this song and in this video of Hillsong the musical qualities are just great; they even have a string section!:clap: Peace in and praise Jesus.:wave: "Jesus you have over come the world: You wear the Victors Crown"

Upvote 0

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟448,246.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi @MissRowy: pilgrimsong hasn't been on CF since July2015 so I'll answer for them: I love this song and in this video of Hillsong the musical qualities are just great; they even have a string section!:clap: Peace in and praise Jesus.:wave: "Jesus you have over come the world: You wear the Victors Crown"

Great song, and obviously shares much in common with earlier Hillsong, but is not Hillsong. The song was from Darlene's first solo product - she had moved from Hillsong church to Hope Unlimited church a couple of years before this album came out. I did notice she had Kari Jobe singing with her. That's pretty cool!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Portuguese Baptist

Centre-right conservative Christian-Democrat
Oct 17, 2015
Lisbon, Portugal
✟18,877.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Hey yall,

I am fan of their music. I use to listen to Hillsong until I stopped the last 5yrs and then recently checked out their new albums.

Anyone here listen to Hillsong music? Below is a list of my latest favorites. I would like to combine our resources and if you don't mind adding to the list of my favorite Hillsong if its not listed?

HILLSONG TRACKS:
- Broken Vessels (Amazing Grace)
- Endless Light
- Oceans (Live)
- Glory
- From the inside out
- Mighty to save
- Tell the world
- Now that you're near
- Evermore
- Son of God
- I adore
- With you
- Here I am to worship
- Power of your love

I had a lot more but that was years ago, and now slowly getting back into it. Amazing how they continue to elevate more and more with their music.

Great stuff Hillsong, God bless!

Thanks in advance
Cheers :)

You forgot No Other Name:

Upvote 0